Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- August 20, 2014I am Paul F. and I request healing prayers for my left eye. the cornea needs to heal. Please pray for me and my eye. Paul F.
- August 20, 2014For my mother in law who has stage 4 lung cancer. For my grandmother who has been ill. For my sister and her family. For my brother and his family. Thank you
- August 20, 2014My daughter and son-law have experienced a miscarriage. They are so very sad. Please pray for them so they will accept the love of God and His healing. Our hearts are very sad. Thank you.
- August 20, 2014Please pray for my son Patrick. He struggles with addiction to drugs and does not believe in God. I pray that he can be set free from his addictions. I pray that he will develop a close relationship with God. Sharon
- August 20, 2014Please pray for my granddaughter Lauren. Thanks, Ann
- August 20, 2014i am in need of a very special financial miracle (or lottery win) for my entire family & local community so i can care for family and begin my lifelong dream of beginning my charity/ministry for homeless and low-income in my area it is my calling i feel, and i am now leaving it to God and need others of like God-loving & believing minds that have true faith/believe miracles can happen to pray for me. I am requesting a very special financial miracle to help my family and many others so i can begin my charity in my area of those in need. It is burning in my heart for years, and i need financial help to do it. Thank you so much. God gives miracles every day. I love God and Jesus and believe he wants us to have nothing but the very best. I believe he gave me this desire to begin with & is using this as a way to get me closer to him and trust in him completely -Sheila
- August 20, 2014Thank you all dear friends for all your prayers. I again ask for prayers for my mom Jennie who is in a nursing home suffering with Alzheimer's and other ailments. For her continued protection against harm, she had suffered a fall December 14th 2013 and hasn't been the same since. She suffered now only broken facial bones, but can no longer walk. Her sugars were out of control in January, and since then has not been able to regain the weight she has lost. Please pray for her appetite and for her to gain. Also so that she may walk again. I know this is an unthinkable request. I believe in Miracles. Pray for my husband's health, and for aunt Stella. For my heart, which has been out of rhythm due to stress. Again, Thank you for all your help and support. God Bless.
- August 20, 2014Thank You Lord for Richard, and also for Emil, Ray, and associates,Bill, Anna, Rebbecca, Gina, Lindsay , family friends and enemies, deliverance and salvation, amen
- August 20, 2014Praises and thanks for prayers answered and bullets dodged. Requests for healing, employment, peace of mind, financial security, Dennis and his new venture. Praise the Lord!
- August 20, 2014Pray that my family is protected