Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 21, 2014Please pray, I applied for a better position with my organization and I am praying that I will be chosen. This position would allow me to help others find gainful employment which is what I have been desiring to do. To help job seekers. Thank you!
- September 21, 2014Dear Lord, I had an unfortunate fight with a coworker and it has been on my mind all weekend. I am afraid if my boss gets wind of it, there will be consequences to pay. I do not want to lose my job. I was friends with this person and she turned on me. We both have mental health problems and I am not experiencing any difficulties at the moment. I am scared of her and don't think she is ok. I will be staying away from her and will try not to do anything that will provoke her any further. My husband feels she has a substance problem. I feel sorry for her. She is a single woman raising two kids by herself. She had cancer and that is why I befriended her. I hope our fight didn't disrupt the office so badly we did permanent damage. I hope having the weekend will clear the air. Please Lord, help us both to do better. Amen.
- September 21, 2014Please pray that God sends me and everyone who desires, a spouse that is compatible with each one of us, has honorable characteristics and attributes that we want and that this spouse is spiritual and follows God first as well as prospers us and is faithful in this marriage.
- September 21, 2014Please pray that friendly becomes our cat and he lives with us until he grows old and passes away. Please pray for all of our animals and our protection and for our marriage we need a home and a backyard we need my husbands parents to be supportive and good to us and to get the cabn back for us. We need to be vindicated and loved for who we are. Please pray that friendly does not go away please pray for us. amen
- September 21, 2014Heart Surgery last winter and a Pacemaker put in several months ago...He is in the hospital again. Needs SALVATION and HEALING. Sharon needs HEALING from Bronchitis & was diagnosed with mild Asthma/COPD several months ago. Had a BAD coughing spasm yesterday. Going to Pulmonary Dr. later this month. Give Pulmonary Dr. wisdom & discernment as to what meds I should be on. Had allergic reaction to Spiriva.
- September 21, 2014please pray for my son Jared and his friend Susie to overcome alcohol and drugs. pray that they ask Jesus for his power and love to heal their hearts. In Jesus name I pray. thank u.
- September 21, 2014pray for M- High school and the staff pray for Mr. L- the Principal of the school help him run the school right gave him the knowledge to under stand how to to run the school have him guidance to be peoples hope have the words to talk to people help him have wisdom of the Bible and help him to tack a brake every now and them. use him to show people your word and how they can do whatever they want if they put there mind to it help him be a good leader and teacher and mentor really pray for him he needs it keep him in your prays
- September 21, 2014Pray my online business will thrive and all my items will sell quickly. I am in need of money. Also pray David T will find a good paying job that suits him and my moms knee will heal quickly. Thank you
- September 21, 2014Please pray for healing for back pain for George
- September 21, 2014I am just fed up and tired I need help, answers to which direction to go I really need help I need it for every aspect in my life right now I am really ready to give up please, pray for me please.