Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 22, 2014I have so many things going on with my health right now and it has been quite scary. At times my worries and unanswered questions completely consume my thoughts. I start my day each morning with prayer and try to move to prayer when my anxiety increases. Please pray for remission of my rheumatology disease, for my body to heal and for reduced anxiety. I'm awaiting additional test results on my kidneys. I just want to be healthy and whole again. Amen.
- October 22, 2014Pray for my brother, Russ and nephew, Randy to find jobs.
- October 22, 2014Please pray that I may receive travelling mercies tonight - I have to drive in the dark and rainy weather -please praise God for keeping me safe and returning me home to my loved ones safely.
- October 22, 2014Please pray for Gods protection 24/7 upon my son and me. Please cover us with the blood of Jesus. Lord, cancel all plans of the enemy against us. Please remove curses or demonic attack against us causing affliction, setback, hindrances and backwardness and replace it with blessings over our lives in all areas; finance, career, business, relationship our destiny, in Jesus name I pray. You Lord are the father of the fatherless and defender of widows.
- October 22, 2014Pleae pray my husband - Atter - will have his hands and arms healed. Please pray my father - Vicente - will have his foot healed from the spore in his heel. Thanks, Cecilia
- October 22, 2014Please pray the company I work for will hire me directly (instead of through M.)and that they will pay me a fair salary for each of the 4 languages at I speak at work for them. Please pray that my bosses Frank and Heather will show favour towards me. Thank you, Cecilia
- October 22, 2014Please pray for my friend Jerry- who will be having open heart surgery tomorrow, October 23rd. Pray for success of the surgery and a rapid recovery. Also, include his wife, Eileen, for her support during this difficult time. Thank you, Linda -
- October 22, 2014I suffer from depression, anxiety, and agoraphobia (fear of leaving home). For several weeks, I have been dealing with some kind of physical illness. This makes it so much harder to deal with depression because it pulls me down even further. Please ask God to heal me of this physical illness and also give me immediate relief from depression, Thank you.
- October 22, 2014Please pray I will work from home from November 3rd on. Please pray the house will be ready: walls painted, internet, telephone and cable installed, so I could work properly. Thanks, Cecilia
- October 22, 2014“Please pray for my Friend Jessica -,,she has been hearing voices for over a year now..they harass her and make her seriously depressed,,i am pretty sure it is demon possession..Please pray that the Lord will evict the evil spirits in Jesus Name..this is really serious,,,we need to fast and pray for her,,,its an emergency,,,,by the Grace of God please help !!! In Chrisy Jesus,” –Avery Deliverance