Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 1, 2014Please pray for my daughter.
- September 1, 2014Please pray for my husband and myself. He wants a divorce. I love him and want him to see that when he's been drinking, He blows things way out if proportion. I'm not his enemy. We need prayer To find our way back together.
- September 1, 2014ederly parents healed are for God to bring them home,to much medication and in and out of hospitals AND FOR GOD TO HELP GET THEM IN GOOD NURSING HOME AND FOR ME PLENTY OF WORK in Jesus name amen
- September 1, 2014Pray that my family has safe travels to and from our destinations. Wrap you protective arms around us. AMEN
- September 1, 2014Pray that my Mom’s pulse rate stay up, her BP stays down and her heart heals it self. Pray that her kidneys heal. Pray that she regains her energy. Pray that she feels better and regains her health. AMEN
- September 1, 2014Pray that my family has financial security. Pray that are kids no longer struggle with money issues and are able to pay our bills on time. Pray that we are able to help our parents. AMEN
- September 1, 2014Pray that my son & his wife have happiness, health, safety, be financially secure. Pray that my son finds a job soon. Pray they have love. Pray that their baby will be healthy and happy. Wrap your protective arms around them and let them know you are always with them. AMEN
- September 1, 2014Pray that my son & his wife do not stray from each other. Pray that they create a stable & loving home from their sons (my grandsons). Pray that they become financially secure. Pray that they get the money for their rent today. Let them know you are always with them. AMEN
- September 1, 2014Pray for my oldest son & grandsons that they stay together & have happiness. Pray that the ones that have lied & hurt them leave them alone. Pray that his girlfriend does not betray him & they get their finances under control. Pray that my husband finds a job that pays our bills so I can continue to keep our grandson. Pray that my youngest son finds happiness & a job he enjoys. Pray that my mom & mother in law get their BPs under control & they feel better. Pray that my family has health, happiness, love, peace, safety, strength & financial security. May GOD Bless You All. In THY name I pray, AMEN
- September 1, 2014Dear Lord, I need you, I need to find a place to move, I'm thankful for my sister n law, for giving me a roof over my head, but I also understand when each month she ask if found place, she's ready for me to move too..yoh have made a way for me to have finances...now I ask that you direct me to my home...Thank you Lord...