Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- July 27, 2014Lord, I know you have plans for my two boys. May I be willing to be patient and trust as I wait for those plans to develop. Thank you Lord for loving us all.
- July 27, 2014Please pray for the health of our son Jacob. Thank you. John and Chantel
- July 27, 2014I am asking for prayer again for my brother Mitchell. He is a recovering addict/alcoholic and suffers with severe clinical depression. He just seems unable to find any joy in life. I am at my wits end trying to encourage and help him. Please pray for me as well. Thank you so much! Kim
- July 27, 2014I ask for your prayers in this relationship that I'm in, that we may have the courage to love without fear of hurting the other, and to not be so scrupulous when it comes to what others think about us. I pray and trust in you that we are able to marry soon. Thank you and God bless
- July 27, 2014I interviewed for a job as a Teacher at a high school as a Learning Disability Teacher, History. Father God, I want that job and in the interview the interviewer indicated she wanted to hire me. I have never had that happen before. GOD, Please bless me and show me favor. Thank you God
- July 27, 2014I am facing hip surgery with lots of pre-surgery things to do. Like Joint Camp, Blood Draw a whole pint, daily exercise to strengthen my other muscles, and I still have my job. Please pray for me that I stop the depression and am able to move forward. Thanks for your prayers.
- July 27, 2014God should heal me from depression, heal me from fibroid , my family is at war GOD Restored UNITY and give me a job , a loving husband , bless me financially and give me peace in Jesus.
- July 27, 2014Praying about my finances and my health(knee pain) and ti relieve stress.God knows my needs and Im praying to trust god at all times.
- July 27, 2014Please pray that the project will be successful and I will see positive results. Please also pray that I will be able to pay my debts IN FULL very soon. Thank you and may the Lord bles you.
- July 27, 2014Please pray for me that I succeed in passing my NCLEX exam on Tuesday, July 29, 2014. Allow me to recall information I have studied, and answer each question confidently. Allow me to let go of any anxiety, and take my time with each question so that I am able to answer enough questions right to receive a passing grade. Pray that come Thursday July 31,2014 I am officially a registered Nurse! Thank you!