Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 18, 2014Thank You Lord for clear unpolluted skies, smoke moved away from affected areas SW OR, NW CA, wind calm, still, there & all other needing areas, for All Fires Out All Fires Out (all lightning stays high or is safely absorbed into the Earth) & for Rain RAIN RAIN Colder Colder COLD temperatures SW Oregon, (near Happy Camp, OR, Weed, CA!) & whereEver needed in Oregon California Washington Utah West-U.S., Australia &everywhere needed (thank you those praying for adding names of any places needing)
- September 18, 2014Please pray that Casey act on faith and fight for our relationship to survive. Please pray God move in his heart, mind, spirit and soul to light a fire and bring him to swift action to not lose me. I am hurt and heartbroken and need proof of his love.
- September 18, 2014I have knee pain. My knees get stiff and cause severe pain. Also I have some back pain.
- September 18, 2014Please ask God to be with my daughter on her b'day today and to settle the family problems soon so the stress level will go down. Please let her seek help for adiction if she cannot stop herself.
- September 18, 2014Please pray that our family gets to our Foster Children.
- September 18, 2014PLEASE pray that God will provide me the money to pay off my mortgage and funds to live on that will meet each months expenses. I am on a fixed income and my mortgage takes up almost half of that. I have no savings and am struggling to avoid bankruptcy. I tithe and am claiming God's promises but am also fighting against fear. God's resources are unlimited. Please pray for my predicament.
- September 18, 2014Please continue to pray for me for a financial blessing.
- September 18, 2014I was diagnosed with scoliosis at age 12. At that time, they measured the curve at 60 degrees. That level required surgery. My response to the doctors and my parents was that Jesus would heal me. I am now 61 and the curve is 90 degrees. I am still believing for a miracle. Your prayer support would be most welcome. Thank you.
- September 18, 2014Prayers for financial prosperity; with money coming in regularly, as well as excellent health and MUCH happiness!
- September 18, 2014I hurt someone I deeply care about by being too concerned with what I wanted/needed/felt without considering his feelings. He finally said enough is enough and left me holding the pieces of our friendship. Please pray for the healing of his hurts/pain. Please pray for the healing of my hurts/pain. Thank you.