Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 17, 2014Praises and thanks for answered prayers. Requests for healing, employment, peace of mind, financial security, direction for Dennis and Larry. Praise the Lord!
- September 17, 2014Please pray for Madison and her family. She is 15 years old and was recently diagnosed with leukemia. Her mother is a single parent of 3 and Madison is her oldest. Madison recently started chemotherapy treatments. Please guide her doctors and care givers. Please give Madison strength as she travels this journey. Thank you
- September 17, 2014I'm in need of a new roof. I've tried to get a loan. I've tried to get a credit card. This home was given to me by my Aunt. She past away in July and this home means a lot to me. I have a job, but I make just enough to pay my bill's. I don't know what to do.
- September 17, 2014Please pray for our family relationships. I have been unkind to my son and daughter-in-law and feeling sad about it. They have been living with me for months and will be moving out soon. Please pray for my heart to be more loving. thank you.
- September 17, 2014my son was pulled from his football team because of a mistake from his advisor, he worked really hard to do everything right. he is a good person, he has been playing football since he was 7 years old. all he wants to do is complete his Sr year of college by playing his last year of football. we have been waiting for his appeal to come back active as in yes he can play. i would like for a preyer to keep him on the field and safe.
- September 17, 2014please help to pray with those who have loose hope and people who think that God has forsake them..The word says let us pray for one another.AMEN
- September 17, 2014Greetings in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ amen. Heavenly Father I thank and praise you for this beautiful day you blessed me to enjoy. I thank you Lord Jesus for all things without you I can do nothing, but with you I can do all things. I thank you and I praise you Lord Jesus. Heavenly Father my prayer request is that you will continue to heal and bless me as I go to and from work. I know with you all things are possible. I am also praying that I will find a good dentist. I really need to see one real soon. I am claiming it in your name Lord Jesus I know with you all things are possible. I am asking in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ amen. Thank you Yours in Christ Mattye
- September 17, 2014Lord shine your glorious light upon my worries known and unknown, also on the worries of my daughter, known and unknown. Please pray for my family and myself, for God's shinning light on all our worries in the name of Jesus
- September 17, 2014Dear Friends in Christ, Please join me in praying for my daughter Melissa. Melissa and her college roommate, Liv, need some divine intervention to settle some dorm room concerns like, the TV needs to be off by a certain time on school nights and keeping the room picked up. Most importantly, the ladies need to speak there minds to each other. My prayer request is that the ladies come to a compromise along with their Residential Advisor and try to continue as roommates. If that is not possible, my prayer request is that the college helps them to find different accomodations. Blessings, Roberta
- September 17, 2014Betty-Very ill and is 88 years old.