Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- July 23, 2014For my relationship with my daughter Libby
- July 23, 2014Please pray for a new job with Ca for a friends husband who is out of work and applied for a position open with the county today. I know in my heart this job is his given to him by GOD, also pray for strength with his family while the wait, he has 5 children, pray for them and his wife for peace and strength.
- July 23, 2014I am 61, never worked outside the home and now divorced. Due to a move out of state, downsizing and divorce, I find myself without means to support myself and at the end of a meager savings. I pray for Gods divine providence in my finances for a home, vehicle and provision for the next chapterin my life. It seems to look rather lonely and bleak... But I have faith my Jehovah Jira will provide.
- July 23, 2014Healing from allergies Lord for Victoria. She is staying with Christina whose dog is bothering her and he didn't before when she visited. Guide Victoria to do the best thing possible for herself ...she could stay here, but there it wouldn't be as nice for her, in Jesus name we pray Amen
- July 23, 2014I am requesting prayer for a financial breakthrough for myself and my family. We are in dire need. We have not been able to pay our property taxes. Please give us the strength and financial assistance to get through this hardship. We want to keep our home. Amen!
- July 23, 2014Please pray for my son Dante that he might find his way back he has been distracted and is hurting the ones who love him
- July 23, 2014My friend's son, Austin -, is 22 years old and was diagnosed with cancer last Christmas Eve. He is having a very hard time of it. He recently came down with pneumonia. I would appreciate any prayers you can say for him. Thank you very much!!!
- July 23, 2014I have an exam august 18th of this year and need to pass to work, if I dont I cannot continue in my job..need Gods help in this..thanks -george
- July 23, 2014I need wisdom, patience, and humor, at work. I returned to work a week ago and am being criticized for something that has been going on all Summer. This happens frequently and causes deep frustration and anger. I need God's help. Sandy
- July 23, 2014Feeling under attack and the devil will NOT win please pray for Wally and myself that we make a life together see and spend more time together hear I love you more I plead the mighty blood of Jesus Christ over us Lord please remove any chains trying to hold us back bind revoke and remove anything blocking this relationship in Jesus Christ mighty name so be it Amen!