Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 1, 2014We are having a financial struggle. We need favoritism with bonding our work projects
- September 1, 2014Healing in my heart around my daughter who does not speak to me. I've reached out and she refuses to interact. It's very emotionally painful Thanks
- September 1, 2014Stop procrastinating and exercise my faith in God. Grieving over my Mom's death in May and my inability to find good full time employment. Thanks for your prayers.
- September 1, 2014y for my friend, Mary who has cancer mets to her liver. She is sooo sick and a new chemo has been started. It will take a miracle for her to heal, but I have the faith in miracles from god. May she have the strength she needs right now as she is so weak. thank you.!
- September 1, 2014Heavenly Father please lift up our entire family and bring us peace to each of us where peace is needed. In Jesus name let us pray. Amen
- September 1, 2014Please pray for Sandra- she had some bad reports from her doctor about her liver and her large intestines. She is going to have further testing. Please pray for total healing. Thank u
- September 1, 2014Pray for Michael that the Lord gives him peace. Pray the Lord takes his anxiety and depression.
- September 1, 2014My husband had surgery last week. ( left foot ) He's a diabetic. Please add Dave to y'alls prayer list. God Bless and thank you.
- September 1, 2014Please pray with me for a construction job and that i get it this week thank you
- September 1, 2014My dear friend Frank had a stroke with left his right side and speach impaired. Please pray the our heavenly Father will heal him!