Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 14, 2014My name is moses and my wife name is april we are currently separated and my wife is on drugs meth she stopped talking to me.she is with some man and we need her back home ..I'm asking God to restore my marriage and cut that man off from her life for him to deliver her from that evil drug we need a miracle she know the Lord and is backsliding can you pray and believe with me for my wife to come back home to me and our children thank you God bless
- September 14, 2014Pleases pray for full restoration and another chance for a relationship with R and I. Pray for him to him to allow me and the prayers to reach him during his recent loss. Pray for my aunt facing a major surgery this week. Thank you.
- September 14, 2014Please pray for our protection. I am a single mom with 3 kids and my landlord has tried in the past to insert himself into our lives. He has been having the neighbor keep an eye on us & he knows our schedule. He was waiting for me one day & actually followed me down the road in my car & told me to pull over so he could talk to me. He has the neighbor keep track of our comings & goings & I'm pretty sure he's been in the house when we're not home. Things have been moved or they're missing, & he seems far too interested in us. Please pray that we get the funds we need to move. Please pray for our safety.Thanks
- September 14, 2014i need my heart protected, my husband left me said he wont pretend to love me and i am heartbroken and angry, pray for gods guidance, and healing in my life, pray for my children 14, 5 , 3 and 1, pray that i wont ever feel so sad i want to take my life
- September 14, 2014The place that I work (22 years) has been sold and my last day there is Nov 14. I am asking for God for a miracle that he will lead me to a new and better job not just for myself but for other co workers as well. God gave me this job 22 years ago when I needed one and I know he will do it again. Thank you and God bless...Vicki
- September 14, 2014Please watch over and bless A. Please bless him with peace and joy and happiness and open up his heart. Please don't let him disappear forever but please let him talk to me at some point. Please take care of him and protect him. Please let him know that I am thinking about him. Please show your presence to him. Please bless Alessandro, Francis (who is an orphan), Trinity, Aya, Jose, Anddy, Estefany and little Jonathan. Please keep them all safe and protected and healthy and help me to be a blessing to each and every one of them. Please let the upcoming work week be a very good one. Please help me to be a blessing to others and a light in this world. Amen.
- September 14, 2014Please pray for our son who has suffered a terrible setback in trying to achieve a personal and professional goal. Help us to keep the faith in dealing with unanswered prayers. Thank you.
- September 14, 2014My name is Qaadir, My prayer request is I'm being harassed.
- September 14, 2014I am applying for a new position. I pray that I receive an increase in salary and benefits. I pray for financial stability and a breakthrough with this new job.
- September 14, 2014Please pray for our son Brent and his wife and kids that they will succeed in Utah. Pray that they will get along with his sister and her kids. Pray that they will stay out there at least a year or more to give it a try. Pray that he stays awY from drug people no matter where he is. Pray that god will stop him permanently from hurting anybody verbally, emotionally and any other way possible one way or another. Pray that terry and I can have the peace that we have been waiting for for a long time. It has been a very stressful year. Pray for things to start looking up for us all. Amen.