Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- July 28, 2014Please pray for Don as he begins round 2 of chemo this week . Pray for success of treatment, strength for treatment, forever cure, and Devine guidance for his team of doctors.
- July 28, 2014I am very concerned about my daughter, Rachel. She has a very stressful joj, but is taking out all of her stress on one child in particular. Caroline for some reason can do nothing right in Rachel's sight. She is so unkind to Caroline. She cries so much and I am very concerned about this. I am praying thar Rachel will see this and I ask for your help also. I say something when I am there and see it, but she doesn't listen to me. She puts this beautiful child dine all the time. Please help with your prayers.
- July 28, 2014Please pray for me and my family.
- July 28, 2014Please build a Hedge of Thorns around Mike, keep him from wandering from me - separate him from his current distraction. Restore us and unite us in marriage. Pray that he opens his heart to me again. I asked him for counseling and he said no, so I ask for a softening of his heart. Please pray that he and I can start praying together and studying the Bible together. LORD,help him to choose me and a future for us. Send someone to talk to him and give Mike ears to hear. Make a way where there seems no way, for Your Glory.
- July 28, 2014Please continue to keep Bernadette (a job) and Anthony (better life choices), in your prays this week.
- July 28, 2014Please pray for Tyler. He just graduated from high school and was diagnosed with cancer.
- July 28, 2014I am asking for prayers for favor ,grace ,and mercy, I am in need of employment. I have many anxieties, fears,and guilt. Since I have felt so distant from God lately. My faith feels weak then I end up feeling guilty for that.I so need peace, restoration. Please help me take my concerns to the Lord for forgiveness and to forgive myself too. Thank you
- July 28, 2014Please pray for God to be in contol of the court date I have regarding the foreclosure on my home on Aug. 6th, 2014. Please pray that He alone will give me favor with the mediation judge and the attorneys hired by - Mtg. in this prelude to taking my home. Please pray that I have renewed faith to overflowing soI may always follow the call He alone has placed on my life and during this trying time that He sustains me and blesses me. I refuse to beleive that Jesus would allow me to lose my home and not have a place prepared for me to go, in this I have complete faith. God has never failed me, even though at times I thought He did but, saw as time went by He truly is The God of all wisdom, love and enduring to the end of time. Amen and Amen. I agree with your prayers for me according to Matthew 18:19-20, and thank you and ask God to bless you in all your needs as you pray for me. In God's love, Mary-
- July 28, 2014I'm requesting prayers for my 19 year old son Kolbey who continues doing things that not of God. I pray that he get his life on track and gets a job. Thanks
- July 28, 2014I'd like to request prayer for a family that lost their father, and for some reason the kids are being attacked with all kinds of spiritual hate and other junk. They could really use some spiritual encouragement.