Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 20, 2014Thank you dear brother for you prayers!!! Holy One and only God in Jesus Holy Name- One and Only!!! All THee I surrender--for Thou ART WORTHY!!! FIRST Loved us -died for all my/our sins and Lives!!! Because THou Liveth I live to honor THee --- please deliver me any junk, forgive us where fall short - Meganoita--I'm committed to stand for Thee-
- October 20, 2014Prayers please for my 24 year-old son, Andrew, who recently relapsed with drugs. Prayers for healing and for his surrender to Jesus Christ. Prayers of gratitude that he came to me and asked for help.
- October 20, 2014Please pray for Devins salvation and love, Missies salvation,Aimees addiction, Jenns sobriety, my grandsons protection, Gwens family finances. Thank you God for your amazing love!
- October 20, 2014Dear jesus thank you for renewing my spirit today with hope. A friend visited myself and my husband and I felt loved and cherished once again. I love everyone you have put in my life. Thank you jesus!!! Please help other husbands and wives who struggle. Amen
- October 20, 2014For Julie---surgery a perfect sucess
- October 20, 2014Please pray that I will sleep tonight. I need to stop worrying about my job.
- October 20, 2014I pray in faith for S to get caught up this week, get his unfair grade changed, and to study very well. I also pray for travel mercies for myself, and help to fix an expensive item quickly and as cheaply as possible.
- October 20, 2014Dear Jesus, please help me to not be materialistic. Please bless and protect my family. Amen
- October 20, 2014Please pray for a turn around with our finances. My husband needs a job that is full time every week, all year long. He has applied a few places, but never hears back. His self esteem is very low and we are both depressed. We are just drowning in debt and don't know we are going to survive much longer. Please pray for doors to be opened and guidance. Thank you!
- October 20, 2014For Mary Ann who suffers from extreme anxiety.