Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- July 22, 2014Please pray for me, that I may receive a very good performance review, so I may stay employed. Please also pray for my boyfriend, that he may grow closer to Christ. Bless you...
- July 22, 2014I need help with restoring my marriage. my husband wants a divorce and I think we still have hope. I ask that his heart soften for me and he be a man of his words and honor his vows. I ask that we have a healthy baby be born into our marriage. In Jesus name Amen.
- July 22, 2014please pray for our grandson.He s 26 yrs old and has a drinking problem.He seems to be getting worse.Also pray for my sister.Her husband has been sick for a year and she s been taking care of him.He s going for a serious surgery next month .She has been sick too. They are senior s and are really having a hard time right now.And pray for their kid s to help them.thanks
- July 22, 2014I've been having problems with my heart and I'm only 24. Way too young :(. I've been having heart palpitations and rapid heart beat. Heart rate resting will sometimes get as high as 127bpm. That's also been accompanied with chest pain. Two visits to the emergency didn't really show much. They said that everything looks good, it's just fast. All the stress over this has really gotten to me. I worry myself sick with anxiety and I know that doesn't help. I need all of you, I need God, and I need Jesus to help me. I'm not strong enough to handle this alone and I need all the support I can get. I feel kind of guilty asking prayers for myself instead of the others that need it, but I need it. I need to be healthy so I can be here for my mom, my friends, my family. They need my support in their lives and I need my health so I can be certain I'll be around for them. I'm on the verge of tears typing this up for you guys. I just really don't know where else to turn. Please help. Adam
- July 22, 2014God i ask in jesus name that My wife Isabel - does not seperate or divorce me aftre 35 years as she claims she wants to start a spiritual journey alonen thanks Michael -
- July 22, 2014Asking to be life up in prayer for a better understanding in the Word and to batter this depression I am going through, in Jesus's name Amen
- July 22, 2014Father I am yelling my request. I have been pataient for many years, many false promies from tohers with my project. I have invested so much time and personal miney and now in finacial troubles. I pray for short term and loneger term funds to resolve financial torubles and begin the wondeerful bjsiness opportunity you have brought to me with the property. I beg of you Lord keep me afloat and above water. In Jesus name, Amen
- July 22, 2014Healing,peace,love,joy,grace,favor,finances,protection
- July 22, 2014Garry & Stephen -, Garry is a single father taking care of his 18 year old Non verbal Autistic son. Garry can't work due to Stephens needs, the mother left years ago & is abusive to him, while the courts do nothing. He is financially strapped to make ends meet.
- July 22, 2014Please pray that my son-in-law gets the promotion he interviewed for yesterday so he and my daughter will be able to leave our home into their own before their first child is born. Thank you!