Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- August 21, 2014Please prayer for my younger brother Doug and his 19 yr old daughter. Doug was diagnosed with PHT. Not expected to live that many more years. His daughter has UVI, an eye disorder. Thank you!
- August 21, 2014My name is John -,and I work in a hospital job which is miserable for me,sorry to say. Please pray that god would open the door for a job closer to my father Philip.I'm a Medical Assistant/Phlebotomist,and if God has a better plan for my life,I pray that he would make it come to pass.Thank you all very much.
- August 21, 2014My son is going to court on Aug.22 and needs your prayers his wife and him are separated for more 2years. She is keeping her son away from him for 3 months and it is not right. My son work and is trying to make a good life for him and his son. He wants to get full custody or at least share custody. Please pray for him. All she does is say lies about my son. She have been doing witchcraft. I know God is more powerful than any thing.
- August 21, 2014Please pray for my niece Lori who has breast cancer and will have a mastectomy on Tuesday and possibly chemo or radiation for several weeks.
- August 21, 2014FOR COURAGE & FAITH IN JESUS TO HEAL MY TINNITUS, I SO MUCH WANT TO BE STRONGER & BRAVER
- August 21, 2014My mom had Alzheimer's... Please pray for her. Thank you and God Bless You
- August 21, 2014Lord please help John connect the man who wants the product Nicola has on offer, and let it be resolved successfully in less than 7 days amen
- August 21, 2014Please pray for my son to have a place to live in the near future.
- August 21, 2014Please keep my nephew in your prayers. He is ten years old and has been having breathing problems. Today, he is also having chest pains. We are very worried. Please help us pray for him.
- August 21, 2014My husband & I are going to see our son this weekend. He is a very angry 28 yr. old man. Every time we are together he blows up. His anger belongs to his birthmother, but he feels safest aiming it at me. I fear he will escalate to physical violence. He possess many guns. Please pray for our protection. Please pray for the peace of Jesus to rest on my heart. And I would take every thought captive and make it obedient to Christ, no fear! Thank you