Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 21, 2014My prayer is that I pass my first semester of nursing school and I pa my test that I have to take on 10/22/2014. I also want a prayer for my relationship with my boyfriend that everything goes back to normal if it's meant to be!
- October 21, 2014I ask for peace to overcome a relationship and for those that have hurt me, I ask for the ability to release the hurt and completely forgive. In Jesus name.
- October 21, 2014Please pray for safe travel for Carolyn M- as she drives from Pahrump, NV to Las Vegas today [Oct. 21, 2014] and home again this evening; may she be spared delay, accidents, theft, illness, tickets, flat tires, breakdowns, or any other travel-related problem.
- October 21, 2014Please pray for my husband. He has health issues. Pray for all tests to be negative. Thank you so much
- October 21, 2014Please pray for God to carry me through this day and take away my anxieties. I have been praying that Kevin and I get back together, and I feel like since Sunday, God is leading us down that path. There has been a positive shift in our relationship and I praise and thank God for that! Please ask our Father in Heaven to open Kevin's heart to me and allow my true love into his life. Please ask God to cast away any doubts and fears that Kevin is having about a forever relationship with me. Please dear Lord, please bring Kevin, me and his sons back together so we can be a family again. In Jesus' name, amen.
- October 21, 2014This is the busiest time of the year for our Christian Homeless Shelter Ministry. Please pray I can coordinate and handle everything well to God's glory with good results for the ministry but also for the Kingdom of God. Pray that I don't feel overwhelmed and I handle all the details well.
- October 21, 2014I am praying for peace between my sisters, GAIL, CAROLYN and VERONICA. Bring them closer together again. Thanks SARITA B-.
- October 21, 2014Please pray that I get rid of my resentments & resolve my anger. Thanks,Peggie
- October 21, 2014Please pray for my marraige. My husband has been unfaithful to me during most of our 30 years together. I have forgiven him and taken him back so many times. I am wondering what is wrong with me to keep staying and getting kicked and kicked. I need to know what God wants me to do.
- October 21, 2014God, please lead Peri and Erin in the direction you want them to go. Show them the careers You have in mind for them and show them how to reach those goals.