Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 22, 2014Through the past several generations, many of the women in my family have become chemically addicted to alcohol or drugs and have ended up killing themselves to be free. My young daughter has become an alcoholic. I am so afraid for her and have been praying and praying for deliverance for her from the alcohol. She has a young toddler son that she watches alone at night while her husband works. Since she lives in a foreign country, she is very far away from me and has few friends, and mostly there is a language barrier. She desperately needs your prayers. This is so difficult for me to be unable to help and to watch my daughter slipping into the cycle of addiction that my sister and mother died from. Please pray for her and that God will come into her heart and save her.
- October 22, 2014Healing,peace,love,joy,grace,favor,finances,protection
- October 22, 2014Prayers are requested for my oldest Son, for a safe trip back to I., where he will live until next Spring/Summer! Thank you very much!
- October 22, 2014my family has broken down. the children are nasty to each other, my husband is disengaged with the state of the home.i need to humble myself so the Lord can heal this terrible situation. i have a 13 yrs daughter who is very angry , with her lot in this life and wears me down. she is angry and frustrated with the home buy i can give no more than i am giving because i am not being supported to raise the family niether financially or emotionally. thankyou
- October 22, 2014My nephew is expecting his first child. The baby has a hole in his diaphragm. The doctors are going to induce labor. I'm asking for prayers that he will be healed and healthy. Thanks.Deb
- October 22, 2014Dear GP Please pray that I can be healed of chronic pain in my heel and ankle. I can hardly walk and when I do I'm in a lot of pain. Thank you
- October 22, 2014terra will be delivering her baby anytime. the baby has a weak heart beat. dr thinking the imbilical coard maybe wrapped aroung the neck.
- October 22, 2014I have so many things going on with my health right now and it has been quite scary. At times my worries and unanswered questions completely consume my thoughts. I start my day each morning with prayer and try to move to prayer when my anxiety increases. Please pray for remission of my rheumatology disease, for my body to heal and for reduced anxiety. I'm awaiting additional test results on my kidneys. I just want to be healthy and whole again. Amen.
- October 22, 2014Pray for my brother, Russ and nephew, Randy to find jobs.
- October 22, 2014Please pray that I may receive travelling mercies tonight - I have to drive in the dark and rainy weather -please praise God for keeping me safe and returning me home to my loved ones safely.