Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 2, 2014My daughter is getting married soon. I see a challenging life with her fiance. He comes from a troubled home and sometimes he shuts down. His family has turned their back on her. He also can be a challenge to be with. Please pray for strength and peace in her life. She should be so happy but she is so stressed that she cant even enjoy planning for her wedding. Pray for her and her fiance.
- September 2, 2014Travel mercies and sharing of Christ with my brothers and sisters. Safety for Lisa,Lainey,Samuel,Jamie,Chris,Nadine and Camille while I am gone. Safety also for Misty and Eli at Rehab. Clean bill of health from Insurance Nurse coming for a checkup. Peace concerning one in our home while I'm away. Thank you.
- September 2, 2014Please pray my twin sister to change her ways she as a anger problem thank you
- September 2, 2014My son and his wife would like to become parents. Please pray for this to happen to a loving, kind and hard-working couple. Thank you!
- September 2, 2014God, please keep us safe today and full of joy.
- September 2, 2014Please pray for a peaceful and just outcome to the situation in Ukraine. Thank you and God bess.
- September 2, 2014pray for my son Christopher that he be delivered from the spirit of homosexuality, that the curse be broken off his life, and that he will walk in the purpose that God has ordained for his life. Pray for his parents also that will continue to love him unconditionally. help all of them to move forward .
- September 2, 2014Please pray for my son Tim. Please pray that he will find the Lord and meaning in his life. Please pray that he will be protected from drug abuse and poor decisions.
- September 2, 2014Praise the Lord a Christian renter, Praise the Lord I have Your Peace, Praise the Lord I woke up this morning, Praise the Lord You are opening a door for employment ... this is my season Father I need your peace and a job... I don't have my car payment due on the 11th, nor the other bills...Please provide
- September 2, 2014Please. We go to court today as our house is being foreclosed on. Please, pray for mercy for us. We have 3/4 of the money they are demanding and have tried over and over again to get them to take it and we will work towards the rest, but without the full amount, they refuse. Please, pray for understanding for those who make the decisions so we can stay in our home of 22 years and continue to provide shelter for a man, his fiancee and their child (unrelated) as well as the many pets we care for. Lisa in M-