Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 20, 2014Prayer request for me and my husband (and family). We seem to continue the endless cycle of living pay check to pay check. We are always stressed about finances. As of last night we only had $20 in our account, and he doesn't get paid again until Friday. I can't figure out where we are going wrong and we can't really talk about it to each other, because I just want to cry and become severely depressed. God always provides. I'm just so tired of the month to month struggle of never getting ahead. Please pray for some financial peace. It puts a real strain on our marriage. Please bless us dear Lord with a relief from our financial struggle. If we could both get raises or something. My husband already works two jobs & I have a full time job and we have two teenagers. One works when she can; but she is also in college. HELP ME DEAR LORD!
- October 20, 2014God bless my husband Ross new job. God bless my nephew Jason family as they pull thur with him on disability.. Help mandi's design business pick up and Bruce's mom quickly recover from falling down stairs.. Thank you For all your help, In Jesus Name
- October 20, 2014I ask you join me in orayer for short term loan to hold me over until the business loan is graanted and closed. In Jesus name I pray, Amen
- October 20, 2014MY heavenly father I Pray for my self and my son Michael please help us to excel and Prosper in Jesus Name I Pray MY God Bless us financially especially for my needs to pay my home off and to fix my our home and help my son to get off of drugs of all kinds alcoholic beverages and all illegal drug's tobaccos alcoholic beverages in Jesus Name I Pray Amen,
- October 20, 2014about 2 months ago my son suffer from a brain aneurysm, it left him peralized on right side he cant talk I have been praying for him to get better his name is tommy -
- October 20, 2014Please remember Shirley - Eye surgery. Had one eye done today and praise GOD all went well. Next eye next Monday. Thank you and GOD BLESS.
- October 20, 2014I live alone with no friends or family. Because of illness and other challenges in the past years, my house has fallen into great disorganization and clutter. I know it is time for me to move but I have to organize in order to call a mover to pack up my things. It is incredibly depressing and I have put off tending to it and need prayer to find the stamina and fortitude to tackle the problem rooms and not give up till they are done. I used to do this work alone and need prayer to let go of the things not needed anymore, to have the strength to physically get through it and to find angels to help in some way...I need a bit of heavenly help. I am so grateful for your prayers. Thank you.
- October 20, 2014PLEASE PRAY FOR ME THAT THE MUSIC IN MY EAR WILL STOP. THE NAME OF THIS IS MUSICAL SYNDRONE. I PRAY GOD GIVES ME RELIEF. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS.
- October 20, 2014I don't work and I barely do anything that is non-work related like cook for myself or clean my apartment. It seems I have no self-initiative and tend to sit around waiting for the day to pass. I see people around me being busy and I don't understand what drives them and how they do it. I have a very limited and isolated life and I know it's my fault but I don't know how to be different. I'm stuck in habits with no motivation to get out of it. I pray for change, a breakthrough in thinking, a step towards completing tasks.
- October 20, 2014My name is Mayetta -, and my daughter, Michelle- has been diagnosed with abdominal cancer. She is going to have surgery on Oct. 24th, and the drs. are going to get as much of it as they can, as well as chemotherapy. When she has s the surgery, she will have a shunt permanently placed in her chest for chemotherapy because her cancer is a recurring type. She's 46, with a husband and 18-year old son. She's a believer. Thank you for praying for her, and may God Bless you.