Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 23, 2014Please pray for me that my health may get better or actually be healed from problems that I am having with my bladder and my back and legs and I also have been battling a case of deep depression, and I am on medication now but I feel that through prayer and faith I will be healed. Thank You for your prayers. God bless each and everyone of you.
- October 23, 2014Please pray as I found a new job and always feel inadequate, not smart enough, and am afraid that my new boss will fuss at me. I pray but always I feel the same. Thank you for your prayers. Ann
- October 23, 2014Please pray that my daughter Rebecca finds a job . After all of the hardships in her life she needs the confidence to be successful.
- October 23, 2014Dave and Lillian need assistance with finances. We are behind in our mortgage payments and other bills. Checking account is in the negative. No savings.Lillian is not working because of "high blood pressure" and Dave is working full time. Lots of bill collectors and no mortgage assistance. Please pray the Holy Spirit guide us and give us wisdom. Thank you. Blessings.
- October 23, 2014Please pray that I pass my real estate state exam today as I take it. Nothing is impossible with God. There is power in the Blood. Amen!
- October 23, 2014Please pray for my stepson for salvation, success in school, divine protection and for self motivation Ken K-'s father is in critical condition My mother has dementia - please pray for my family's strength
- October 23, 2014please pray for me that I can keep my job. my house and pay my bills/taxes. struggling to stay afloat. thank you for praying for me Rachel
- October 23, 2014Praying for divine clarity. Holy spirit show me what I need to say and do in every situations. Cover my mouth when I am ready to complain. Put in me the words of your truth and life. Lead me into your plan you have for me that honors God!
- October 23, 2014pray God remove any skin cancer on my body that they will go away without surgery. Amen
- October 23, 2014Please pray that God will continue to work in our marriage and with our finances. We have a lot of work to do and it feels like a very long road. Thank you so much.