Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 25, 2014Father, You have taught us that the nations and peoples who claim You as Lord will be blessed and will prosper. We thank You for showing this to be true, and we thank you for Your great blessings on this country. The people of our land have turned away from Your Word--seeking the wisdom of man over the principles found in Scripture. Lord, please forgive us. Turn our hearts back to You in confession and repentance. Show our leaders there is truly no better way to govern than by obedience to You and Your commands. Help them to reaffirm our Christian heritage and reestablish Your biblical precepts as the basis of American society and law. Thank You for hearing our prayers, Father. Please continue to lead and bless this land. In Jesus' name, Amen.
- October 25, 2014Help J's new shop to be successful, self supporting and profitable now. Help the fleets and cars to pour in now, please, and to be fixed without any problems with enough orders and work for 6 men and resources to increase 10x10 without hurt. These are urgent needs.Help the boat problem and house question to be fixed without any problems and expense. Help R to resolve all problems in the best possible way. Help JP, BM Charlie Gail & Tim to be healed completely. Help Chris, Craig and Tim. Help BB,JA, JM to get the jobs they want. Help Rick & me to get wonderful jobs. Help E's headaches to stop and be nothing. Help J's neck &wrist to heal without problems & him to get good insurance. Help Jo's foot to heal completely without problems. Help C's tax to be fixed without problems. Help us to have enough money to pay all bills. Help E&N to get well.
- October 25, 2014Lord God Almighty, we acknowledge that You are our great Provider and Sustainer. The financial situation in this country is overwhelming for us, but from You comes all power to make wealth and to redeem us from our indebtedness. Deliver us from this crisis, Lord God. Comfort those in our nation who are hurting, and show them the unshakable foundation of Your Word. Reveal to us Your glory so that we will know You are God and from Your hand comes every good thing--including temporary things like the food we eat daily and eternal provision such as the salvation of our souls. Surely, Father, the person who trusts in You will never lack any good thing. Thank You for hearing my prayer. Thank you.
- October 25, 2014Please pray that Chester be healed according to God's word that by Jesus's stripes he is healed. Praise God and thank you.
- October 25, 2014Please pray that God answer my prayer with a yes as been praying for it for 13 years as I felt like God told me it was mine. Thank you
- October 25, 2014Heidi's Astronomy exam. Asking for her to get the grade she desires. This class is hard. May she have really good recall and be able to answer the questions correctly. Asking for God's blessings over her grade in Astronomy and in her Math class.
- October 25, 2014please pray thatI will be able to get the money to move my kids from florida to c- my daughther needs mental help worried about kids3m 3yy5 please pray
- October 25, 201410/25/14 Prayer request from Sean in CA. 1 - Please pray for the Lord's full household salvation, complete healing and good health, and protection for me (Sean) and all my family and relatives. 2 - Pray for God's physical healing for me (Sean), my mom Patricia, my sister Kathleen, and all who are with us. 3 - Pray that the Lord would physically heal and restore me, remove from me all my pain, grant to me all my prayers according to His good will, provide for me, and keep me safe. Thank you.
- October 25, 2014PLEASE PRAYER FOR ME FOR STRENGH AND ENCOURAGEMENT AND TO FIND GOOD FRIENDS NOT FALSE FRIENDS AND ENCOURAGMENT
- October 25, 2014Dear prayer partner, Please pray for my son, Sam. He is dating a nice woman with some disabilities including Aspergers. Pray that he will have his eyes wide open and understand the challenges ahead. At this time, he makes excuses for her social weakness and her struggle with inferential thinking. Thank you for prayer that Christ will be included in the decisions ahead and that Sam will be understanding the responsibilities that this relationship will involve. Rena