Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- August 31, 2014Dear God, in the Name of Jesus, I need $8,000 to go to I. this week. I have my passport and Visa I'm doing all I can. God please send me this $8,000 from a joyous source now like you sent Quail in the desert! Thank you God, in the Name of Jesus, thank you Amen.
- August 31, 2014I am Praying for Financial Assistance. I am in urgent need of a Financial Breakthrough. I am a single mom of a teenager, even though I work, I'm fining it hard to make ends meet. Rent is in two days, and I don't yet have the money, please pray for me Thanking you. AMEN!!
- August 31, 2014Please pray for my family I am married and have 3 children. We are struggling right now due to eviction circumstances, no job and I am doing my best to get back to church and Know God hears our prayers so please keep us in prayer thank you. Mrs. sheryl-
- August 31, 2014Please pray for my son and husband my husband always say bad things about me in front of my son my son hit my husband and now this house is not the same I really need your prayers son name is jaramis husband name roger
- August 31, 2014husband Dwain is driving to n.C. to give our daughter a car as hers died 2 weeks ago. It is a fast trip and he will be there only 2 days with her. I pray that they get along and bond and enjoy each other;s company. They have never been as close as she and I (mom) have and he is very opinionated. I pray he doesn't snore and she goes without sleep as she works and is a student. I trust God will be with them. Thanks for prayers.
- August 31, 2014Holy Spirit...please protect Nikki...may she have the courage and determination to stick with college. May our church find the new pastor You have chosen.
- August 31, 2014Please pray to heal the pain and hurt in Jeff and Maria's relationship. We are on the verge of separation. I offer you this prayer, to help me with our current relationship situation. Please take away all the pain and hurt in our hearts. Fill them with love, joy, patience, forgiveness, and understanding. Bless Jeff and I, oh Lord, with your strength, guidance and mercy to find a solution to this problem that pleases you. Fill our hearts with love, so that we may see past our egos and release the wounds and pain of our current relationship, as well as those prior. If it is your will, I seek for your mercy and blessing that you may allow us to spend the rest of our lives with each other, in glory for you. Guide us wherever we go. In The Lord, Jesus Christ's name I pray for this. Amen.
- August 31, 2014im off work I had surgery we owe the irs money I have been hateful to my wife accused her of wanting another man we barely make ends meet we just need a break
- August 31, 2014Please pray for my four adult children who are indifferent to God's word--Jesus. Bring conviction into their hearts about them turning their back on God. I raised them in the Lord, as a very young widow. It seems my heart is breaking seeing them reject the Lord. My many grandchildren are also not walking with the Lord. One does go to a church. I went to that church and found they never seem to mention Jesus. I pray he will turn and go to a "Jesus" church. Thank you all.
- August 31, 2014Please pray for guidance and direction for my husband and I as we try to make plans to leave NJ and retire to another state. We don't know which daughter to move near as they are in different states and money will be tight no matter what. We won't be able to make a mistake and move again....and we are afraid to quit working until we have to but at 75 how much longer can my husband work?