Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 22, 2014Please pray that God will comfort Denise. Her husband committed suicide and she has lost hope and is so distraught that she attempted to take her own life. Pray that she will find HIs peace and be a good example for my grandchildren.
- September 22, 2014I have been feeling very stressed out lately, please pray me. Thank-you. God Bless
- September 22, 2014My Mother is 91 and in a private nursing home. Her health is good but family members are a constant problem. My sister puts extra stress on her by constantly complaining about family members and finances.My sister and brother are the power of attorneys and feel they can tell Mom who she can talk to, what she can eat and so on. Her caretakers are very upset with the way they treat Mom but feel they cannot interfere.As the third sibling I am completely left out of all decision making but I am the one Mom cries to. Please pray that my Mother finds some peace in her last days. Please pray that my siblings respect Mom and let her be happy.
- September 22, 2014Pray that God will deliver from the evil that has stagnated my ability to find love. Pray that God will deliver me from all physical impact of evil.
- September 22, 2014Please pray for safe trips home for all and thank You for a wonderful family reunion. Please Aldo thank our Dear and Precious God for His many blessings, guidance, and especially His love.
- September 22, 2014pray that God is guiding us to our new home,thanks God bless
- September 22, 2014I need prayer for a home for my family
- September 22, 2014lord please vanish all fears and quiet my mind that i may find peace and harmony in all i do amen GLORY BE TO GOD
- September 22, 2014I nerd prayer for an abdominal sonogram tomorrow due to pain in my right side and difficulty catching my breath. Sandy S
- September 22, 2014I want to offer a prayer of Thanksgivings. God has and is blessing my family and I am so thankful.