Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- August 28, 2014Please, we need your prayers for Armando - to heal from his leg pain and be well and healthy soon. Thank you very much.
- August 28, 2014I need my ssdi to get a car and food. i need it asap
- August 28, 2014please pray for my family my marriage almost came to divorce my husband is in great need of deliverance and after 20 years of praying i am weary and out of love with out a touch from God he is starting to make baby steps toward healing and has been to mens bible study two times please pray for love and faith and hope and peace and house hold salvation for our adult children stephen ,gage, jared, rachel and for safety when we drive long distance for our jobs thank you for your prayers
- August 28, 2014I'm currently in the middle of a chapter 13 bankruptcy. I received a call from my attorney's office. He wants me to call for an appointment on September 3 @ 2:30 to discuss a motion to dismiss. I don't want this to occur because I owe the IRS and the O. of R. They are getting their money through the chapter 13, and also with extra payments I'm sending them every month (though the payments I'm sending them are not always as full as they like). If they can stop the chapter 13, then they can garnish my wages, taking out much more than while I'm in the chapter 13. Please pray for me! Thank you so much and God bless you!
- August 28, 2014Dear Jesus, please be with Tiffany and help her to make changes to her life. Please allow Chris to be patient and supporting to her. Please bless and protect my family, Amen
- August 28, 2014PLease help me to be a better exapmple for Christ. I cuss I tell bad jokes and immediately after I do it I remember I shouldn't do that at all. I pray that I realize it before I say it and don't do it, :please pray for me. Thank you Jesus for our relationship.
- August 28, 2014Nick is a young man who is in need of continued physical healing.
- August 28, 2014Thank you for your prayer. I would like you to pray for a new job at organization, which we both appreciate, honor, and respect each other, with like minded people, with a great pay, benefits, and compensation, that allows me to utilize my gifts, talents, and my uniqueness to work. I also do appreciate it if you can pray for financial miracles and people that I would like to be surrounded by like minded people. I wiuld like to be,surrounded by like minded people forever. Once again, thank you for your prayer. Many blessings
- August 28, 2014Please pray for the following: Ed is hosp with internal bleeding and a possible blockage. Please pray for his healing and that he will come to know Jesus. Christian is a little boy very sick and hospitalized. R continues to need prayer as he recuperates from a bone marrow transplant.
- August 28, 2014My sister, Yolande - is terminally ill. She has stomach cancer and the doctor has stopped all treatments. May she feel God's presence when she is in pain and is suffering physically and emotionally. Her spirit and faith in Jesus grows stronger and stronger each day so that when the time comes to meet God, she is serene, calm and happy to leave this sickly body.