Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 22, 2014Please pray that I soon receive a check from my deceased husband's retirement. The money that they put in after he passed away (in Sept. 2014) they took back out of my account and they not only owe me for September but if it doesn't come soon they will owe me for October as well. Thank you. God Bless all of the prayer warriors out there!
- October 22, 2014Lord, I'm desparetly reaching out to you.My husband and I fight constantly. He cheated on me 6 months ago and I just found out and he also was on a dating website looking for sex. I'm 6 months pregnant and am reaching out for my husband to get closer to you, control his anger and to remain faithful and for us to finally put all of these issues behind us. We have gotten into several physical altercations and I want us to learn how to communicate better without fighting. I believe that marriage is forever and we have the potential to grow in christ and become closer. Lord please help us to work through our many issues, stay married and raise a family in happiness and love. AMEN!!
- October 22, 2014Thank you for praying for my family. I can feel specific changes. I have some more cares to offer here: 1. I'm still waiting for a business that owes me money to send my check. 2. Please pray for Jeannemarie- healing of colon cancer. 3. Please pray for guidance and great strides in my music and my husband's career. 4. Please pray that our family respects each other. Our son is sassy and has trouble compromising. 5. Help my husband & everyone choose healthy food / portions. Thank you!
- October 22, 2014Kent - Please pray for my husband to be fully sold out to Christ and become the spiritual head of our home a.s.a.p.
- October 22, 2014Preston - Please pray hard to this son that all his relationships and lifestyle are fully in line with the will of Christ Jesus.
- October 22, 2014Please pray my daughter Nicole has better health. She has suffered a lot of pain and stress from persecution. Please pray for her health well being and for justice!
- October 22, 2014Scott - Thanks with all my heart for praying for this son to maintain lifetime sobriety.
- October 22, 2014Requesting prayer for myself,that God would let me locate someone, that I could confide in. Also, that God would bless me with a new place to live. I am at the point, where the very core of my being is beyond limitations. only God alone knows what I have passed through over the last year. Please pray that he will strengthen to continue, and also pray for son, that he will do the same for him.
- October 22, 2014For our daughter, Katie, to be focused on her son, Michael, and to respect her mother, Michele, and help her around our house in Arizona and that she stays strong emotionally and physically. Thanks.
- October 22, 2014Please pray that my daughter Nicole gets a much needed financial break. She needs cash to tide her over and a new job. Thank you!