Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 23, 2014I pray for more money and I pray that I can save my house.
- October 23, 2014I PRAY FOR THE HEALING OF MY AUNT OPAL, SHE IS IN PAIN WITH HER BACK AND HAS BEEN FOR SEVERAL YEARS NOW. I NEED PRAYERS FOR GOD TO HEAL HER BODY. SHE IS 89 YEARS AND IS A TRUE CHRISTIAN.
- October 23, 2014Please pray for me and my family.
- October 23, 2014Please pray for God to heal Alan without undergoing surgery or being hospitalized and spare his life! Thank you all for your prayers. May God bless you richly. I ask in Christ's name. mom
- October 23, 2014Thank you God for meeting my financial problems as they happen, but there is still so much that needs to be done. Find a job for Jerome's son.
- October 23, 2014I am 48 year old female with adult children. My fiancé passed away over a year ago. I feel alone. I really want to meet a partner to enjoy the rest of the years with. Please pray for me.
- October 23, 2014Please pray the God would guide me to new work. Am so miserable and frustrated where I am. Trying to advance in my area.
- October 23, 2014Please pray that God willing I will find a full time job that I enjoy, that I'm good at, that pays well and has good benefits, a job that is a perfect fit for me. Pray that if God wants me to find a job working outside the home, he will guide me to the right opportunity, bless my job searching efforts and confirm the decision for me. We have bills to pay and I'm concerned about finances. In Jesus' name. Amen.
- October 23, 2014Prayers for Joe, my husband to find a good job, for chris my son to find a good job, for his girlfriend Liz to be an obidient Christian, and for both my sons to mature in Christ. My mothers physical pains, for all of us to have healthy minds and body.thank you
- October 23, 2014Please pray for my brother Kenneth give him peace.