Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 18, 2014We are working with a group of very angry, unsaved boys. Please pray for our protection from the darkness and also pray that the Holy Spirit will be able to break through their hatred and hard hearts. May He be glorified!
- September 18, 2014First thank you for your prayers, Please pray for my son JOsef and his daughter Harper 7.Pray for his success in his new job in the new area and that his finances grow. He is need of finding a nice apartment for himself and his daughter. He needs prayer for when the legal battle starts that he will be granted full custody. Harper wants to live with Daddy. Her Mom is bipolar and unfit.verbally abusive etc.
- September 18, 2014Please pray for Mark, he has experienced a lot of dizziness pray that there is not damage from a possible stroke. pray also for his deliverance and salvation. thank you
- September 18, 2014My son;s girlfriend of 3 years broke up with him and he having trouble coming to grip with it. Guilty feelings for sin, needs a counselor doesn't want to seek help. Pray that God would intervene and send a great counselor to him. Also he has made himself physically sick. Thanks His name is Seth
- September 18, 2014Our son, Ron, got the news yesterday that after these many months, the VA Manager chose NOT to approve him for the liver transplant to save his life, excuse, heart problems and these are minor. I am sending a letter to our Congressman, Kevin -, to request that he be sent to another facility who do transplants and he be covered by the new VA law passed recently that allows Veteran's to have treatment at other facilities with costs covered. Ron lost weight and strength due to neglect by VA and now his time is limited and time is of essence. Please pray that he will be sent to another T. C. and be approved and (best) that a family member be compatible to act as a living donor (1/3 of their liver is given the recipient and it regenerates in a few month). Since time is crucial, this is so much better than waiting for a C. liver. We need a miracle, but our God works Miracles. Mellie
- September 18, 2014Father I need your strength and guidance to carry me through. Please be with me. Show me your path.
- September 18, 2014I desperately need more money. I make $18,000/year, and it is just not enough to cover expenses. There is no chance for promotion in the department where I currently work. It's a dead end. Could you please pray I receive insight, guidance, a great new livelihood, a great idea plus resources for my own business, a windfall, really just anything that will greatly improve my financial situation and my life? I need help, and I don't know where to turn. Thank you very much.
- September 18, 2014My son had testing for his Court case prayer thy the Holy Spirit will prevail ion examiner and that his report will be accurate of autism deficits so that my son can be treated mercifully also that prosecutor and judge will b open minded and educated about autism and how it leads to poor judgment and being accused of a crime thank u lc
- September 18, 2014PLEASE PRAY THAT THE DAMAGE TO OUR HOUSE IS NOT TOO SERIOUS. PRAY WE CAN REPAIR IT...THANKS TO GOD FOR HEARING OUR PRAYERS....
- September 18, 2014Please pray for my husband Rod, for a calmness as he's never known fill and enfold him, cleansing him of all agitation, nervousness and anxiety so he can relax and enjoy the blessings in his life. Thank you and God bless.