Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 23, 2014I am struggling emotionally caring for an ill mother and the stress from learning a new job at work. Please pray for God's peace and guidance that I may remain calm and focused. Thank You.
- October 23, 2014Please pray that i get stronger and closer to the lord in my walk with Him. Pray for me to be still and hear his direction for my life. Pray that I can get a house for my children to live with me again. (They are at my moms and im at my mom in laws). Please pray for my children to be protected.pray for my husband to get a job soon . Im so confused and feel so stuck. I dont know what exactly to do to fix my lifes mess. Im overwhelmed and not sleeping or eating much. Honestly im scared. Please pray for guidance. Thank u i know its a lot of prayer,but im really going thru so much bad right now. And i feel so alone and scared.
- October 23, 2014Dear lord thank you for being there for me and my family when we call ,please bless any and everything that we do ,keep us on the right road,and protect us. Thank you for my family and my life, I thank you for all the blessing you have and are giving me and my family as I pray. I ask these prayers in Jesus name Amen and Amen
- October 23, 2014I'm asking for your prayers for my mother, Helen. She is suffering from cancer and dementia. Please pray for God's touch and peace on her. Thank You.
- October 23, 2014Asking for prayers for my job situation.I have a part time job I just started.I need prayers that I will be competent to handle this job.I am really scared&nervous.Back in august I was hired for a different job & got fired for making too many mistakes.I'm afraid that I'm too dumb to comprehend anything.I don't ever want to experience that again.But this job there will be some computer work too and even worse cash register work which I know I can't do.It has been 7 months since the job I was at for 5 years closed.I just cannot for the life of me find a suitable job,I wish so bad I could just stay home,but I need enough money coming in for all my expenses.Please help,I am in great need.
- October 23, 2014Prayer for I. I was drawn into a situation. No income and no shelter. Drawn in the situation involving other parties so I am caught in the middle. I had been reassured in different areas so it helps during this situation but I am caught in the middle. Prayer for I. Another propose business venture but I had a bad experiance from this person before in the past. Prayer for I.
- October 23, 2014Help me, Father. Heal my broken heart. Heal the depression anxiety and fear. Show me. Grant me favor. In Jesus' name. Amen
- October 23, 2014Please pray for my son, Todd. He is having another surgery for kidney stones and to remove another stone that is stuck. He has two stents. Please pray that all goes well and the surgery is done safely and successful. Pray also that everyone administering to Todd goes through our Lord Jesus and that he will be healed. Thank you.
- October 23, 2014Precious LORD thank you for blessing my son with your love, knowledge, and ability to tell his friends, who are street people, prostitutes, drug addicts alcoholics, and gang members about your love and sacrifice for them. Please continue to heal and sustain his physical body from the ravages of diabetes, COPD, and kidney disease. Thank you for his sense of humor in spite of so much illness. Please give us both strength; I would ask for understanding and grace to get through this time in my life having lost my husband to heart disease and now my son is so ill. Thank you .. Nancy
- October 23, 2014Please pray for me and ask God to heal my feet and legs; restore my health; let me breathe freely; and spare my life. I appreciate your prayers and pray God will meet all your needs also. In Jesus' name, I pray. mom