Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- July 28, 2014I was told my job will be part time in the fall. I will not make enough to live on and I will not have health insurance. Please pray I get a job will full time hours and benefits.
- July 28, 2014One of my best friends is in the hospital on life support. She was attacked by what we believe were yellow jackets and had an allergic reaction. Further tests revealed a ruptured aneurysm on her brain. She is 21 weeks pregnant with her fifth child, a baby girl named Cecilia. Please join me in praying for Sarah, her husband Eric, and their children, Liam, Annalee, Jude, Faustina, and tiny Cecilia. Friends and family are saying goodbyes while praying and hoping for a miracle.
- July 28, 2014Praises and thanks for answered prayers. Requests for employment, successful job interviews, healing, financial security, peace of mind. Praise the Lord!
- July 28, 2014I would like to request prayer for my 30 year old son, Robert. He has a kidney condition and is on Prednisone. Please pray that his blood test is good on Friday, August 1 that the doctor can decrease the medication because of the side effects. Thank you so much!
- July 28, 2014my friend richard is fighting cancer needs healing prayers thank you
- July 28, 2014My daughter-in-law, Mary, takes her state boards for cosmetology tomorrow. She has studied hard, please pray that she passes.
- July 28, 2014PLEASE PRAY FOR CATHERINE SHE HAS HAD BREAST CANCER AND NOW SHE IS BATTLEING A BRAIN TUMOR PLEASE EVERYONE OFFER HER UP IN PRAYER THAT SHE CAN BEAT THIS AND LIVE A QUALITY LIFE IN JESUS I ASK YOU ALL AMEN
- July 28, 2014Thank you for praying for my sister Charlotte. She still needs prayer for her to become responsive and get a full recovery. She has not woken up since going into cardiac arrest and being revived after two hours. However, whatever the doctor’s have told us, Jesus has proved wrong. All the surgeries have been successful, no infections, the swelling on her brain has gone down and she is off dialysis. I am agreeing with you in faith that God will restore her brain so that she wakes up with her memory and full function intact, that he will heal the neurological fevers she gets, that he will stabilize the tumors she has in her body until surgery is done, that he will remove all the possibility of blood clots forming. Please pray for my family to have unwavering faith during this time. For God has not given us a spirit of fear and Jesus of Nazareth is still the same today and forever.
- July 28, 2014BILL AND BONNIE , KERRI AND LINDSY, AMY AND T, AMY AND MAK, BONNIE AND JESSE
- July 28, 2014Please pray with me that I have no more health worries.