Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 1, 2014Please pray for Rebecca. Pray for vision restoration. Thank you.
- October 1, 2014I need prayer for my finances. I can't make rent for Oct. I need prayer that I can find a way to pay my rent and that I can remain patient and faithful while I'm waiting.
- October 1, 2014Prayer for Bill who is going though Chemo for a brain tumor. Prays for his family and his doctors.
- October 1, 2014Dear pray partners, Please pray that God will keep John and Dianna together, retore any differences that has caused Dianna to doubt their relationship. Please pray that God will eliminate the conflict they are now experiencing in their relationship, and help them work through issues of relocation for Dianna and job concerns. Please pray that the Godly Archangel will intervene to keep their plans and hopes for a future together alive. Please pray that Chamuel will open Diannas eyes to see that John really loves her and that he is their for her. Also pray that Chamuel will show her that she needs to be supportive of Johns career and that this relocation will be good for her in so many ways.and remove all of her doubt.Please pray that Michael and Chamuel arch angels will work together in a fast way to remend whatever is broken. I ask for protection of their relationship. In Jesus name I pray amen.
- October 1, 2014Please pray for my friend Betsy, who has been fighting for her son, Andrew, in court with his father for several years. Andrew is a severely disabled young man to whom Betsy has devoted her life without much help from his father. Each time the father loses, he just initiates another suit. He is relentless in his pursuit to make Betsy miserable by using Andrew as his pawn. Please pray that this time, the presiding judge finds the wisdom and insight to put an end to his vindictive motives and makes a final, legal ruling in favor of Betsy and Andrew. Thank you for your prayers with the hope in our faith that God will guide the judge to what is best in the interest of Andrew. God bless you!
- October 1, 2014I pray that Laura R- may find a purpose for her life, and become a successful, happy person, able to take control of her life.
- October 1, 2014please pray for son Daniel who has tried to kill himself, with a belt he is 44 yrs. old depressed going thru divorce. Pray for Grandson Daniel 22 months old, that Mom will STOP using him as a bargaining chip instead of loving him. That I receive peace, a job in social work. I receive ok to get an unemployment check my employer is refusing it. I have gone to 2 hearings please, please, please give me positive results. That I meet a nice man who will support me and love me at 71 years old. thank you, Roberta
- October 1, 2014Thank you for the guidepost and all you've prayed for me and my daughter. She is on her way to recovery from the bad emotional experiences six months ago. But she is still very fragile and at the edge of losing control some times. I know God is healing her and made a wonder with her recovery, as only he could do that. Please pray for God's mercy and blessing with my daughter, fill her heart with joy and peace; so she put all her bad memory behind and regain her confidence and strength, eventually following God's will and serve him. Many thanks.
- October 1, 2014I am struggling with fear and anxiety and driving issues. I do so love the Lord. I pray for the ability to truly trust and not fear - anything.
- October 1, 2014Dear Lord, Thank you for my life and my families. I pray for salvation for those members of my family who need it and for the full armour of God to be on my oldest as he travels through Tennessee. I place my children in your hands and thank you for all you have done for them and ask for further protection from the evil of this world. I've always trusted in you for this, for my children and I ask you Lord, to help me not worry about things and to put complete trust in you for all other things like I do with my children. I ask you in Jesus name, if it is your will. Amen. I love you God.