Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- August 29, 2014My son has left his wife, friends and family and is running away. Please pray that he is safe and that he will return to face the consequences and make amends. Pray please for the family, wife and friends who are hurting and in shock, that they will have strength to continue to pray for him and to give them comfort. Thank you so much.
- August 29, 2014Prayer to keep my job and get me over these rocks that I need to climb. Prayer for myself forgiveness
- August 29, 2014Devastating pelvic pain and PCOS
- August 29, 2014My 30 year old daughter, Jamie, has been diagnosed with severe aggressive rheumatoid arthritis, her number was off the chart. I am praying and BELIEVING in a miracle healing. Please pray for her, as she is so ill. Also, please pray for her faith to be strengthened. Thank you and bless you. She is a wonderful christian.
- August 29, 2014Pray for healing I have a lymph node biopsy on september 3rd and I pray for healing and good results
- August 29, 2014Please pray for Grace, a 14 year old who was severely injured in a go cart accident. She has terrible brain damage and her face is crushed. Thanks!
- August 29, 2014Please pray for my friend Rosalie. She suffers from clinical depression and is having a hard time getting the right combination/dosage of the right medicine to help her, and she is really struggling. She has 2 doctor's appointments next week and is hoping they can help get the right medicine for her. She's having a hard time and cries almost all day from the depression. Please say a prayer that these doctors will be kind and good to her, and that they can give her the right medicine/dosage she needs so she can feel better soon. She is a very kind person, and it's so sad...and scary seeing her so depressed. Her kids are all aware of what's going on, but she just has to get the right medicine to help her. Her doctor's appointments are next week. Thank you!
- August 29, 2014thank you, for my daughter that is taking chemo, healing, for myself that i would be able to get into section 8 rent.the choosing will be in sept. my friend who got a supeona , for his personnal life.
- August 29, 2014Please pray for my health. I have been sick for a few weeks and tests are pointing to a problem with my artery's. I feel so alone and am so scared. I cannot work and will be in danger of losing everything I own. Please pray that I recover my health. I believe in God and the power of miracles.
- August 29, 2014That my 15 yr old son Jake will be completely healthy spiritually and mentally with godly friends and teachers and adults in his life who care and encourage him-that he will wilingly go to counseling to overcome communication issues, drugs, bad choices,bad friends, depression-that God will lift him up and fill him w joy and hope and confidence-that my husband and i will have strength and that jake will walk in the path of righteous w God daily and have a long good life