Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 30, 2014Please continue to pray for my daughter's peace of mind. Breakups are hard and she needs to know she is loved and life will go on.
- September 30, 2014I ask that please pray for my daughter-in-law and her children. My son has left her and has had a baby with another women and she is very hurt. I pray that God opens doors for her to find a church where she is able to get help through Jesus. I pray for her salvation, she is still not christian, but she believes. She wants to start going to church but she does not know where to start, she needs alot of healing and asking to restore her family.In Jesus' Holy name Amen!
- September 30, 2014Yes!~The Prayer I'd like to request;is that I will be applying for Grant Money from the government in order for me to purchase the house I presently reside at in Connecticut.My former Landlady had passed away a few months ago,,and her relatives are in the process of wanting to sell it,(but from what I heard,is that the market for buying homes/property are quite low at this time.) I have been living at this address for a little over 10 years,(along with a fellow roommate who also lives down the hall from me;Mr. William --who is a natural 'jack-of-all trades' who is very willing to help fix-up & renovate the house.) It is my Sincerest hope & wish,that with the government funding in full effect,this house & property could be mine property for the first time in my life,but to expand and keep a home I've grown to love and feel secure therein,and expand my family in the near future. Thank You Very Much for listening;and I Appreciate your help in my prayer-request(s).Bless You in Jesus' name~Amen.-James-
- September 30, 2014My heavenly father I Pray for your holy spirit to protect my son Michael - and to infiltrate him deep in his thoughts mind Emotions spirit HEART to draw strength to stop using all illegal drug's tobaccos alcoholic beverages in his life to stop it right away asap take away all the stress and disier out of him help him my God my Lord my creator i Pray in Jesus Name Amen,
- September 30, 2014I thought God wanted me to marry my boyfriend Malcolm but I just found out he is talking to his ex girlfriend. I need strength and discernment to treat myself with respect. Pray that I won't feel broken or hurt and I will be able to move on without looking back and that God will bless me with a better man that will lead to marriage.
- September 30, 2014I am going through a very depressing time in my life. I am a single mother, trying hard to make ends meet without any kind of support system. Please pray for me so I can raise my son to be a decent, honest and successful human being, so he can carve out a great life for himself. I love someone, please pray to bring him back to me, I want to spend the rest of my life with him. We love each other dearly, unfortunately he is stuck in another country for family issues. Dear Lord, please help us unite together for the rest of our lives.
- September 30, 2014Please agree in prayer that God would deliver my grandson 9 from fear. He has to have dental work done and is very nervous. Pray that he would be calm and do great.
- September 30, 2014Requesting prayer request for Karlah,who is having a difficult time after giving birth, about three weeks ago. She had a C-section, and that led to some issues regarding her health. I am asking for prayer, that God will intervene and bless her with divine healing of her body of all that is trying to attack and afflict her. Also, that God will bless her in her relationships, with her children, with my son Phaedrian,who is the father. Every time that Karlah and Phaedrian try to come together, and try to make the decision to marry, there is something that cause some issue, and they are not at peace. I am asking for prayer for both of them, that they trust God,in their relationship, that there will be peace,love,joy and happiness,and that they will marry and raise their children( Kyalah,Kymori and Kyreem )with the same love that they share for each other,and that they would let no negative feeling, or issues with her family cause them unhappiness.
- September 30, 2014Dear sweet Jesus, You have always been good to me. Always provided me what you thought was right for me at every stage of my life. With people moving out of my area, older people dyeing and friends that have their big problems in life with family children and health. I am feeling lonely. No other people come into my life due to NYC language barrier. Please lord send me some new friends as you always have. Because without people connection I can get very depressed. I am trying to seek as you say seek and you shall find. But NYC has changed so drastically. And ageing doesn't help. Most people my age are moving away from NYC> the only ones left behind are the young. And Older with family. thank you for listening
- September 30, 2014Please pray for Michele who needs a home and employment for the winter. He also needs to see an optometrist. Pray for all of his needs be met. Thank you and God Bless.