Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- May 22, 2014Please pray for my family and for my neice, for deliverance.By L.
- May 20, 2014I need a prayer for getting a NEW job. I am a Spanish Teacher with 14 years of experience. Thank you for your prayers.AdrianaBy Adriana
- May 19, 2014Please pray for my healing. Pray that the LORD may we with me when I go to my shadowing experience. Pray that the LORD may give me favour and blessing from the manager and that everything will be well throughout the experience this summer. Please pray that I may be confident all during the experience.By Ritchie
- May 19, 2014Asking that you would pray for my son Jason R. and his fiance Leigha M. that their relationship will be ok and will get worked out. And give Jason and Leigha the strength to get through this because Jason can't function at this point he is so upset and sick. Thank you so much for your prayers.By karin
- May 18, 2014I am having a minor day surgery Wednesday morning and I am scared. Could you please send out a prayer for me? Thank you and God Bless!By Linda
- May 17, 2014my wife had an accident and suffered a t.b.i. brain injury and i would ask that you pray for herBy francisco
- May 17, 2014Please continued to thank God for all He has done for my family. Please thank Him for bringing my son and I closer. Please pray that my Dad will change his mind and help his grandson. Please pray for compassion. Please pray for my son and please pray that he is released soon. Please pray that I can have the money necessary to bring him home. Please pray that all works out as planned and I can take my son home. Please save my son. Thank you.By Sandra
- May 17, 2014god bless you. I am asking for prayer. Iturned my back on the lord and now i find myself in legal trouble.plz pray that god fills my heart with his joy again and that he helps me with my trouble.But most of all pray that he keeps my wife self and blessedthough this. God bless and ty francisco from middletown ny.By francisco
- May 15, 2014Please pray that I may get a shadowing experience during the summer and my driver license. Please pray for my dad that the LORD may possess him through his holy spirit. Thank you Jesus for all you have done for me.By Ritchie
- May 15, 2014I am currently living with my friend with my two boys, E. 15 & J. 10. We’ve been there for almost a year because our previous apartment went in foreclosure. This year has been very difficult for me. My eldest son has gotten into trouble. When he turned 18 he got a settlement that he blew through in less than a year. He shut me out of his life. I want to pray that he goes on the right path when he completes the program he is in and that he will prosper in his life as a man financially & emotionally. I currently work three jobs but it is still tough. I’m trying to build myself as a stylist but it’s not easy. I need prayer for my family to find affordable housing in a good area. I’m also married but my husband is incarcerated and needs salvation. I want us all to come closer to God and walk in his love together as a family. I would also like prayer for my mother who is not in good health and her legs swell horribly. She has been to the doctors but they don’t know what’s wrong.By Jackie