Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 25, 2014Dear prayer partner, Please pray for my sister Lani. She is a Christian and open to God's healing touch. She's been having a lot of skin cancer growths on the top of her head, probably from radiation used on her scalp as a child. Lani struggles badly with digesting food and has lost a lot of weight. Doctors have not been able to help. She also struggles with sleep at night. My sister needs prayer for her challenges with Aspergers Syndrome. Thank you so much for you commitment in prayer for her!
- October 25, 2014GOD IS EITHER TO STEP UP, GET THE ENEMY OFF ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND AND FIX OUR FINANCES OR TONIGHT I WILL RUIN HIS PLAN AND PURPOSE FOR MY LIFE, IM NOT JOKING AROUND.
- October 25, 2014Dear prayer partner, Please pray for Mary who is struggling so hard. She is recently divorced with 3 young children. Mary is diagnosed bipolar with many bouts of anger and resists family guidance or her therapist's guidance. She is disabled with the intellect of a junior high student. She was raised a Christian. Please pray that Christ will intervene and draw her close to his ways, that she would have a conscience, and choose to lean on other's guidance. Thank you. Rena
- October 25, 2014Desperately asking for extra prayers! My husband's health is failing after having 3 heart attacks. His pancreas is also shutting down and his diabetes is out of control.He can no longer take insulin as it causes more problems with his heart.We have finally gotten the Veteran's administration to take over his care,but it means going to a veteran's clinic over 2 hours from our home.I cannot afford to take off work to take him (cut from 35 hrs/week to 20 hrs/week).The veteran's will provide transportation to his appointments,but they will not guarantee that they will be able to have me home in time to go to work.Please pray that somehow we can find the needed income to take care of the expenses we are going to incur,and that I can possibly find a way to work from home. The doctors are trying to get my husband on a transplant list for pancreas and heart,and if that happens,I will need to stay home and take care of him. Please pray for us!
- October 25, 2014Dear prayer partner, Please pray for my son Nathan. He will have his MRI on Sunday and in 3 weeks see the neurologist. He has parathesia symptoms-numbness, tingling, pain in his body, headaches. Sleeping is difficult due to neck pain. He is a Christian that has not sought the Lord for a long time. Now he is more open and appreciates prayer. He is trying to finish his master degree and work too in the midst of this. Pray that he will read the scriptures and Christ Jesus minister to him. Thank you!
- October 25, 2014Dear God, Help me to straighten out my financial problems. I place this need before You knowing that You will guide me to a good solution. Please grant me the patience and tolerance necessary to calm my spirit and help me to remember that You have everything under Your control and I have nothing to fear or worry. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
- October 25, 2014Lord please let me get a decent job that I can get to and from on my own.
- October 25, 2014Hi my name is Angela, I have a meeting with my main supervisor on Monday coming, please touch and agree that I have favor with Christine, Kim , Karen, and all those in authority At C- Housing Innovations. There's been some gossip at work which I'm not involved with and another co-worker is trying to cause problems. Please pray that I'm offered a position to work in the office and that no weapon formed against me it shall not prosper. Thank you and God bless.
- October 25, 2014Dear Prayer volunteer, Please pray for my younger sister, Rachel who has a small job at a company as a Technical writer. She's been working at the same place from 5 years, but lately, she's not receiving any work and is afraid she might lose her job. Please pray for Rachel (to get adequate workload in her team so that she can keep her job) as she's hardly earning a small pay packet and has to finance 2 young girls through school. Please pray for Rachel's husband's Job too as they have to save for their daughters' education. Please pray for the entire family's health, finances and overall welfare. God bless them all always. Thank you and God bless, Reba.
- October 25, 2014Please pray for these: Eileen - has Alzheimer's & fell / fractured upper arm; pray for peace to leave arm in sling for two months! Aidan K – elementary age was on bike and auto ran over; had severe fractured skull; pray for healing and comfort. Melanie S’s granddaughter has brain tumor; dr's unable to treat here; pray for healing and comfort. Me - unemployed for many months now - very close to severe financial loss/home etc., please pray for immediate employment to continue here and serve. Blessings and Thanks