Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 16, 2014Just needing a better paying job or Lord let my business be enlarged by the territory. Thanks for the job I do have.
- September 16, 2014I pray over my children to help understand life's meaning living and serving god, I pray they open their eyes and heart for our lord and savior, I pray for their hearts to be turn to god with all there might, even if they are young adults, I pray their hearts open back up for that they cry out to god for help and salvation. And they ind their names in the book of life. Sydney, Christian, Anthony, Quincy, & Chelsey
- September 16, 2014Please pray for my friend Nikki who is going through a terrible divorce. Her husband is involved with another woman who he is giving lots of money to and not worrying about his wife and 9year old daughter.
- September 16, 2014For healing of mind and spirit for Dorothy R.
- September 16, 2014My marriage of almost 31 yrs. has health issues on both parts and Satan is working overtime on every other issue possible at this time .. need every prayer we can get.. I Love this life but we are torn apart ....And know Who is doing it Pray for Johnny and Leslie..God's Kids !!!
- September 16, 2014Please pray that The Lord will help me get rid of negative thought & worry over my husband, children, & grandchildren. I've noticed when I worry, the Crohn's disease ends up flaring up. Thank you for your prayers
- September 16, 2014hi can you please pray for my family im having lots of problenm in my life first im diabetic and on pills since three year my son is having epilepsi since three years and on pills my mum is in hospital since two month ago and my husband is an alcholic would like him to stop because he is having liver problem so i would like to put all my problems in god hand please pray for me thanks
- September 16, 2014Please join me in praying that today is the day I will be able to submit an "Answered Prayer" that Alan has been released from drug addiction!! We have prayed daily for many years. However, he still uses. Please ask God to remove all temptations and people from his path that could cause him to stumble; free him from all unhealthy cravings or desires; make it totally impossible for him to obtain harmful substances; protect him traveling; heal him once and for all; and, especially, spare his life and let him come home safely. Thank you all and may God bless you. In Christ's name, I pray. mom
- September 16, 2014Please pray for Alan to accept Christ today. And, please ask God to heal his physical and emotional pain; fill his heart with peace and joy; give him hope for the future; and guide him to wise choices. Thank you all and may God bless you as well. I ask in the name of Christ, our Saviour. mom
- September 16, 2014My son lost his job over a year ago. Has not found anything as of yet. He is frustrated and depressed. Please pray for him. I Thank you for your kindness.