Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 30, 2014Please pray God will allow my husband to get the job he is waiting to hear back from. We need this financially but most importantly his self esteem needs this. I am not sure what we will do if it doesn't come through.
- September 30, 2014My sister has been waiting 17 1/2 years to be a mother. She is expecting triplets Gods miracle. She is 5 months and is in the hospital with contractions. Were asking to keep mom and all babies safe protect them so we can have those miracle babies with us.
- September 30, 2014I am in dire need of God's encouragement. Depression, anxiety, and symptoms of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome have dug deep into me today. Please plead with God to give me relief now and forever! Thank you!
- September 30, 2014Situation and I.
- September 30, 2014Watch over my father let him have freedom from all his problems and let him get out of jail soon bad please forgive me of my sins and let my stress go away let me be able to see my family soon
- September 30, 2014Please pray that God will continue to heal my mom. She has Parkinson's disease. Give her the confidence in God to rest and believe. Thanks for praying
- September 30, 2014Lord please increase the faith of my sister-in-laws 2 grown children Israel and Becky. Watch over them and guide them and have them turn their troubles over to you through prayer. Amen.
- September 30, 2014Lord please help my sister-in-law's friend Tom to recover from the operation to put two stints in his heart and have the operation cure his heart problems. Also give Tom's wife Mavis the courage and support she needs to cope with Tom's recovery. Amen
- September 30, 2014Holy Spirit...I am overwhelmed by Steve's attitude. I thought this was Your plan. I feel lost and humiliated. Please bring CJ closer to Jesus...may she know the power of prayer.
- September 30, 2014I feel blessed in spite of my sadness and loneliness. I found your ministry because of it. My relationship with God and my church is closer then ever.Even if my relationship with Randy fails .my faith remains strong and I won't give up on the Lord or on Randy