Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 21, 2014PLS PRAY FOR ME AND MY FAMILY/HEALTH/FINANCES/EMOTIONAL PROBLEMS BUT MOST OF ALL SPIRITUAL,PLEASE LORD MAKE ME TO BE GRATEFUL,IN JESUS NAME,AMEN,PLS PRAY FOR ALL HURTING.
- October 21, 2014I have lived with anger towards my husband for many years. He doesn't show me much love or kindness. He does show our two daughers and our four grandchildren much love. But his father was the same way towards his mother and before they both passed away I felt so sorry for her I could see the hurt and it is hard to love someone when you are not treated with love. Pray that I can show my husband enough love that he will turn back to God he is back slidden and has been fo many years. Thanks for your prayers.
- October 21, 2014Lord please clear my heart of resentments
- October 21, 2014Please pray for my marriage and family
- October 21, 2014Breakthrough in my finances...a full-time job offer so that I can use the gifts that God as place in me...my relationships (that God will restore the ones that is worthwhile and release the ones that are unhealthy)...for a positive outlook on life.
- October 21, 2014I am alone and do not feel God hears my prayers but it says in the Bible that if two or more pray, God is there, so I ask for your help with these prayers. I cannot release the anger for the following people that hurt me and continue to hurt me and this anger is torturing me and of course does nothing to them. Please ask God to give me a forgiving heart,so I can move beyond this cruelty. I would like to forgive Bob, Heather, Missy, Char and anyone else the Lord would bring to mind. Thank you, thank you so very much
- October 21, 2014PLEASE KEEP MY SISTER SALLIE IN YOUR PRAYERS. SHE IS HAVING A BOIL TAKEN CARE OF ON HER NECK AT 1:30 THIS AFTERNOON / I AM DRIVING HER, KEEP ME IN YOUR PRAYERS TOO. GOD BLESS, JANET
- October 21, 2014Please pray that my brother in law Curtis D- Sr. who has pancreatic cancer be healed. He just had his second round of chemo. Pray God lay his healing hands on Curtis and show him favor. Thank you for praying in agreement with me.
- October 21, 2014I am requesting continuing prayer for my daughter, Blair. She is struggling with betrayal from her husband and also fighting against the working of the Holy Spirit in her heart. She is unsaved and although she attends church, she leaves when the message touches too close to home. Please keep her lifted up so that her heart may be opened to accept Jesus. Thank you
- October 21, 2014Please pray for my father who is suffering from breathing problems due to congestive heart failure and obesity. Please pray that he will lose weight and that his breathing will be restored. I ask this in the name of Jesus because I know that with Jesus there is healing and restoration.