Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 16, 2014pray for my grandson Bobby who is mentally challenged and came visit me his grandmother and mother and aunt in F. his mom just moved here lately from denver he choose to stay with his father and stemother because he had a job and his friends and he is saving to go on a missionary trip with his teacher he is leagally 21 but not in mind while he was here his stepbrother stole everything he owned his gameboys tv ipad computer they were ones he saved for and got for presents chrismas and birthday his father is on a hunting trip and will get home today he is so upset and by hisself there except for his father his stepbrother who stole all his stuff lives there I am so worried about Bobby pray there will be no trouble and his father can straighten this out and god's will be done if he should need to ive here he is verymuch welcome it took him a year to get his job so he is proud of it and is trying to go on the trip with his teacher to J.he is for him he needs your help amen
- September 16, 2014OH GOD MAGNIFICENT GOD OF HEAVEN AND EARTH WHO I BELIEVE WHO I REACH YOUR HOLY SPIRIT WHO I HEAR YOU YOUR SOFTENING VOICE I WANT TO LOVE YOU,YET WE ARE NOT MADE UP OF GOLD, WE ARE SINNERS THE IMPERFECT IS WITH IN I DREAM DANCING IN THE WATERS WITH YOUR HOLY MUSIC SEEKING THE LIGHT OF YOU SECURE INCREDIBLE LOVE I WILL PRAISE YOU WITH ALL MY STRENGHT FROM MY SIRIT TO YOUR THAT YOU ARE GOD ALWAYS I THANK YOU FOR YOU GIFT LOVE ENCOURAGE BENEVOLENCE PATIENCE PASSION,AND FOR,YOU BIGGER OFFER,WHEN YOU SENT YOUR OWN FLASH YOUR SON IN SACRIFICE FOR YOU AND ME LET THE WORD KNOWS THAT YOU ARE AND IS TO BE BE THE GLORY AND RADIANCE OF ANGELS TO CONTINUOUSLY PRAISE YOU NAME,AND I THANK YOU HOLY OF HOLY S EVERY NIGHT I CONTEMPLATE YOUR STATUS I WAIT FOR YOU.
- September 16, 2014Could you please pray for me to know which job,career to take. I feel confused and do not want to make mistakes. God would guide me to what would make me happy. And bless my husbands job. Thank you. God Bless You.
- September 16, 2014Lord please let Richard win Reader's Digest $250,000 and 4D so that I can pay the banks and debts immediately.
- September 16, 2014I need prayer for peace of mind. Please pray that God will send some money so I can retire. My health is at risk. My husband said I could not quite. I am the breadwinner for our family.
- September 16, 2014God I pray that I have a mind that does not think negatively. Let me have faith in You and cast all my worries in a Your hands. May You refresh my mind and let me think positively at all times in Jesus' Name I Pray, Amen
- September 16, 2014Heavenly Father, I pray that my son Kevin, will be relieved of the side effects of his MS medication. But, I also pray that it will continue to prevent flare-ups. I pray that you will heal him completely spiritually, physically, mentally, and emotionally. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.
- September 16, 2014Please ask Our Heavenly Father to continue to provide Erin and me with the courage, fortitude and strength to follow His desire and will in our lives. That we may be blessed with the vision to make the best use of the opportunities that He graciously sends into our lives each and every day. That we may be a blessing and help to those whose lives we touch. In the name of Jesus Christ we make these requests and pray...Amen. *Thank You! :)
- September 16, 2014Please pray for my niece Marci, she has Stage Four metastatic breast cancer and amother tumor found in her abdomen. She has a daughter twelve years old. Thank you for your help.
- September 16, 2014Our son needs prayer. He divorced this year, and needs the Lord to step in and give him guidance. I realize he is lonely and misses her. This women is not good for his little son. Please pray that the Lord steps in. THANK YOU.