Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 19, 2014Please pray for my property's to sell. Thank you.
- October 19, 2014Please pray for my daughter's successful knee replacement surgery and total healing after. She is in a lot of pain. Thank you and God Bless you.
- October 19, 2014Pray for a cure for ebola and a vaccine. Pray for the people who have it or will still get it.
- October 19, 2014Pray that Kate stops stealing from people especially my family and my little kids! Pray she gives my daughter her purple sweats back that she stole from her that my daughter is super upset about they were the ones we bought her right after we were evicted and became homeless and her and her sister both got purple sweats. Kate has been stealing for all of her life it needs to stop.
- October 19, 2014I pray for guidance each day to do God's will. Pray that I recognize what God want me to do.
- October 19, 2014please pray for my relationship with gary- that I will see him soon and pray for my loan modification that it is approve
- October 19, 2014Pray L sees B side on this situation that this is very rude and inconsiderate and that he is being super rude by bringing C here sick to play with my children. I never take my kids over to peoples houses when they are sick ever cuz it is rude rude rude. Plus let me know way in advance that someone is coming to stay with my kids they are mine.
- October 19, 2014Please pray Sean meets a nice girl. Thank you.
- October 19, 2014Please join with me in prayer that our Lord will lift me up & bring healing & restoration into my life.Thank you.
- October 19, 2014please pray for my mother, anne, who is suffering from tremor episodes. they exhaust her and no idea why or when they will happen.blessings to you!