Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 19, 2014Please pray for my boyfriend, Tripp, who has no faith and does not know God. He lives in fear and he has no peace. I know Jesus will lift him up. I ask for prayers for this.
- September 19, 2014I'm a single mother and have financial problems I'm about to be evicted from my home and I'm in need of prayer. Thanks and may God Bless you
- September 19, 2014Please My wife Mom is in hospital and is bleeding and that cant stop it. so please please pray for Susie Mom. she and susye said her mom scared she going to die.Please Jesus help My wife mother. Susie told me she was so scared she was shaking. please help. thank Tom
- September 19, 2014pray for Karen to be moved to a safe place and a place where she will not suffer from isolation and no purpose for living. pray for joyce to be healed of the pain in her legs and weakness in he legs
- September 19, 2014Please pray for Robin, being a nurse to a prize pregnant rabbit with a dead baby inside her. Father we give You praise. Please be with Robin during this time. Inspire her to deliver this dead baby and spare her female rabbit. We praise You for being with Robin during this time & what You're doing to bring You glory. In Jesus amazing, precious & holy name. Thanks prayer warriors for your prayers. Bless you all
- September 19, 2014Thank you Lord for hearing and answering my prayers. My heart is heavy tonight. Please pray for healing in my relationship with my daughter-in-law. Help me to mend the problems between us. In Jesus name.
- September 19, 2014Please be with my only baby. Well, she is not a baby anymore. She has always had a hard way to go meeting friends. She often feels lonely. Please help her to find a friend, especially in the work place.
- September 19, 2014for my friend nancy and sister, Sandra
- September 19, 2014my name is Deborah and my 2nd daughter has been tormenting me since she was discharged from the military. I provided a home at that time for her and her son and she had several episodes where she kicked furniture, and verbally accosted me. she now has her own apartment and had been helping me thru a adult foster program and now she cancelled it so that my bills will be 2 months behind. the sad part is I have metastatic cancer and should not be having any stress but Rachel has these episodes where she calls me names and states what a horrible mother I was even though I cared for my grandson twice when she was deployed. there seems to be no rhyme or reason why she is mean and hateful she is a born again Christian so this is very difficult for me to comprehend. today I called the minister at her church who hopes to confront her one day and perhaps give her some positive reinforcement. her problems are not my fault and I am in emotional pain daily losing sleep and unable to do the things that brought me joy.
- September 19, 2014Please Pray for my daughter. She has a 4 yr old son and she is going to sit and talk to his father about getting full custody of her son. At this moment they share. He truly loves his mom. Yes his father is a great dad and he loves him as well.If she lost custody it would just kill her and I am afraid I will lose a daughter. May GOD's will be done not mine. Just Pray. I am hoping they get back together but at this time they both have some one else. Thank you, judy