Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- October 25, 2014Please pray that my Social Security case be granted as soon as possible I'm in Medical and Financial hardship right now and still facing homelessness even after getting out of housing court as of yesterday. Trying to get money to paid next months rent and have enough moving forward. Landlord took me to court for one months rent already and just waiting to do it again because I lived in my apartment going on 39 years and he hope to get higher rent if I leave.
- October 25, 2014Pray that my family has safe travels to and from our destinations. Wrap you protective arms around us. AMEN
- October 25, 2014Pray that my Mom’s pulse rate stay up, her BP stays down and her heart heals it self. Pray that her kidneys heal. Pray that she regains her strength and energy. Pray that she feels better and regains her health. AMEN
- October 25, 2014Please pray for me... I am being tormented by fear. It is debilitating.
- October 25, 2014Pray that my family has financial security. Pray that are kids no longer struggle with money issues and are able to pay our bills on time. Pray that we are able to help our parents. AMEN
- October 25, 2014Pray that my son & his wife have happiness, health, safety, be financially secure. Pray that my son finds a job soon. Pray they have love. Pray that their baby will be healthy and happy. Wrap your protective arms around them and let them know you are always with them. AMEN
- October 25, 2014Pray that my son & his wife do not stray from each other. Pray that they create a stable & loving home from their sons (my grandsons). Pray that the ones trying to tear them apart, fell. Pray that they become financially secure. Wrap your protective arms around them. Let them know you are always with them. AMEN
- October 25, 2014I pray for Your help. My husband passed away two years ago and I am so lonely and depressed. No direction in My life and feeling so lost. I ask for Christian people to come into my life as a companion, friend or mate. My two sons need Your help also, Lord. Father, I pray for Your good and perfect will in my life and that of my two sons. Only You can know these son's hearts and minds: what they their needs are. I pray for their salvation through Your Son, Jesus. I also ask for Your guidance and direction in me. Show me a place to go; things to become involved in where I can meet good Christian people. Thank You for what You will do for this family and bless me with Your joyful Spirit. Amen
- October 25, 2014Please pray for Devins salvation and love, Missies salvation,Aimees addiction, Jenns continued sobriety, Gwens family financial blessing, my beautiful grandsons to all become strong men of faith, and for God to lift this consuming depression from me.
- October 25, 2014life is nothing without God, so please pray that God sends his holy spirit on me with fire and renew me in faith then I will have everything. thank you cindy