Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 16, 2014Please pray that I am successful at work today. Please pray that I can overcome my anxiety and that there is healing in my family.
- September 16, 2014Please pray k returns ka items she stole from her thank you
- September 16, 2014From Brian Personal prayer request Financial need request Blessing for me and my wife Job request
- September 16, 2014I would ask for your prayer team to pray that the labs I will finally have repeated on Fri Sept 19(was too nervous to have them done earlier after some numbers were"off" in Jan)that all the oragans tested were show normal health, withiout requiring an abnormality. I also(as part and parcel of this need0 ask G-D to allow me to always trust HIM as my provide with everything especialoly health
- September 16, 2014I need prayer for healing. I am going to the doctor, but worried about having a sub teacher again. I have a parent conference Wednesday that aim worried about. Please pray that I will rest and not worry about my job or kids.
- September 16, 2014My 27 year old son who is drinking and taking pills.He is wasting his life mourning over a lost love that used him.
- September 16, 2014Please help my family. We have been riddled with a virus which has attacked our organs. It is hard to live with the myriad of symptoms which are painful and sometimes we find it hard to sleep. As we see the homeopath each month we find the virus has spread to a different organ. We pray for the end to this evil.
- September 16, 2014I ask prayer for my husband Jose A- that the lord removes the band where he plays also for a real repent for what he has done but most of all that God does his will in our marriage thanks Lizbeth
- September 16, 2014Feeling overwhelmed by lack of funds to cover basic needs for myself and disabled 50-year-old son. Though he was born again and led to the LORD by our pastor my son became involved in illegal drugs as a young man and is ineligible for financial help or food help. He has many friends, some from prison whom he has led to the LORD, and several women who are prostitutes and whores. He frequently witnesses to these people and tries to give them any and everything he has and my belongings as well. It’s awfully hard to keep food in the refrigerator, enough clothing, bathroom and kitchen supplies when these things are being given away or stolen. Laid off job due to being 77. would appreciate prayer for son and that I will continue to be able to cook and clean since I have recently been diagnosed with spinal arthritis and ulcerative colitis. Also prayer for my declining faith.
- September 16, 2014Hi, can you please pray for me. I am a single mother who is struggling financially. I have returned to school to make a better way for my self and my daughter. But I feel like a fish out of water. Please pray that this will be my time for success. I am also dealing with a broken heart. The man that I love I have discovered is involved with someone else. I am battling with my feelings for you. Yet still he is all that I want. I'm so confused. I really in my soul believed, that he is the one that God created just for me. But now I'm at a lost. I am so very lonely! I Need Lasting COMPASHIONSH. All I ask is for god bless me with a earthly husband. And I can finally feel a sense of love and family. Thank you.