Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- September 15, 2014Please pray for my son...help him find gods way. Please take away all sinful thoughts and behaviors. Please help him resist evil sinful temptations. Please put him on the right holy path. Please guide him to meet a nice woman for his wife. Please pray for him. Please make him happy and keep him safe and healthy. Please keep evil and bad away from him. Please help him meet a woman he falls in love with.
- September 15, 2014janet-chronic pain stuart-for cancer free test results in two weeks
- September 15, 2014My granddaughter,16 year old Riley has anxiety/depression problems which have been fairly well under control on medication. She's going thru a rough time again and could use prayers to help her through this time. She is seeing a psychiatrist this week. Please pray for her...thank you.
- September 15, 2014Please pray for me to get the right part time job in my field of Interior Design. This will greatly help my family out. Blessings and Thanks, Gina
- September 15, 2014My husband has not worked in over a year and hasnt found anything. We have gone thru all our savings.We need to sell our home. Our daughters 11&14 have been praying also. Please pray for an excellent job, His amazing provision and that we would see His faithfulness in His answers. Thank you and may He bless you doubly for your faithful prayers.
- September 15, 2014My name is Ruby. I am asking that you agree with me in prayer and pray for me. I am praying that God blesses me with a financial blessing that allows me to pay off my car, pay first months rent, last months rent and deposit, completely furnish my future apartment and have enough left over so that I can put some money in my savings account. I am asking that God bless me with financial security and stability so that money is no longer a worry. I am asking that God bless me to be a good steward over all that he has given me. I want to be fiscally responsible. I know that God can do it. I am asking in Jesus name. Amen.
- September 15, 2014Renewed strength and encouragement from burnout. Thanks and God Bless.
- September 15, 2014I have been having headaches and can't sleep at night, I get a upset stomach, and try to vomit, I am on medication now, had a brain scan, and nothing showed up, but it hurts when I goto bed, please pray that this will be healed for me!! Pray for my husband to his Clestrol is high, he has cancer of the lungs to, pray that he can start eating healther, and get his cloestrol down so he doesn't have a heart attack!!Love and prayers, Anita!
- September 15, 2014I am actively seeking new employment... I have had interviews... no bites yet... I have student loans coming due the end of October... My husband is waiting to be fired... its not a good situation. My oldest son (turns 20 in October) needs guidance, he doesn't know what he wants to do with his life... My daughter has a weight problem, trying to get her to change her ways so she doesn't have the health issues I do. My health issues... I have diabetes, hyper tension... doctor wants me on insulin... which I can't afford... its $250 with insurance a month...
- September 15, 2014For guidance on major life decisions this week...thank you.