Pray for Others
When we pray on another’s behalf, we experience the blessings and grace of divine love. Shining through each and every prayer request which appear below is a great light, the light of faith in the goodness of God and the light in the power of prayer. Please join us as we pray for others by name and need.
- July 25, 2014Please pray for Billie- he has benefitted from previous prayers THANK YOU SO MUCH he has been sent home but without much hope we all need, prayers to face whatever the future brings in this regard. We pray for his return to health.
- July 25, 2014I pray for forgiveness and pray for Wanda, I pray that she receives this precious job she wants.....In the lords name amen
- July 25, 2014Just discovered my 28 year old Granddaughter has been diagnosed with bladder cancer, please pray for Jamie Lyn.
- July 25, 2014Please pray that the LORD might heal all of my diseases and heal my wounded spirits also fulfill all of my need and desires.
- July 25, 2014please pray foran urgent fiancial help,I am in need for help with this situation,thank you
- July 25, 2014I dushon - is requesting prayer for employment I have a job interview on June 30, 2014 . I'm asking the Lord for favor and Grace over me that I'm able to get this job. I'm just so stressed out from my whole situation that I just asked the Lord to remove this stress off my back my body and my mind. Give me strength thank you. i pray for wisdom ..
- July 25, 2014My son has a new girlfriend and now he will have nothing to do with his family. I miss him and my granddaughter. I haven't seen them since February. I need God to fix this relationship.
- July 25, 2014Grandson, Alex needs to turn his heart and life over to the Lord.
- July 25, 2014Please pray For Ted and his circumstance's and his court date today that the Judge will see through those people that are trying to falsley accuse him of wrong doing. In Jesus name Amen
- July 25, 2014My beautiful 20 yr old granddaughter is addicted to heroin. She accepted Jesus as her savior when she was in middle school but has since drifted away is now very lost. She is afraid there is no hope for her. She is reaching out for help but we do not know where to get help. She recently lost her most recent job and simply feels lost and alone and without hope. Please pray that God will bring His strength and love and comfort to her and help her walk away from this life forever. Pray for Him to guide my son and I as we strive to help her find the right place to get clean and sober, and to live while she learns how to defeat this demonic hold on her sweet young life. She is so beautiful and intelligent. Our hearts are breaking for her. She is so alone. Thank you for praying for my family. Ginger