Try this appetizer recipe over your holiday weekend!
Posted in , Nov 3, 2008
These spicy barbecue wings are so easy to make, and quick to disappear! Better fix a double batch.
|½ c. corn syrup||½ c. ketchup|
|¼ c. cider vinegar||¼ c. Worcestershire sauce|
|¼ c. Dijon mustard||1 small onion, chopped|
|3 garlic cloves, minced||1 Tbsp. chili powder|
|16 whole chicken wings (3 lbs.)|
1. In a saucepan, combine the first eight ingredients. Bring to a boil.
2. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15–20 minutes or until thickened.
3. Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tips.
4. Place wings in a well-greased 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan. Bake at 375°F for 30 minutes, turning once. Brush with sauce.
5. Bake 20–25 minutes longer, turning and basting once, or until chicken juices run clear.
Serve with additional sauce if desired.