These dark chocolate and butterscotch delights make perfect Valentine's Day treats.
- Posted on Dec 7, 2011
Anything was possible. That's how it seemed to my friend Fabian and me when we graduated from college. So we started our own company. "Chocomize" will customize a chocolate bar just for you. Check out our web site for examples: chocomize.com. We hope you'll fall in love with the Chocomize Chocolate Hearts inspired by Angels on Earth readers.
|20 oz. Belgian dark chocolate chips||1 10-oz. bag butterscotch chips|
|1 10-oz. bag miniature marshmallows||Wax paper|
|1 6-oz. jar colored candy sprinkles||Heart-shaped cookie cutters or chocolate bar mold|
1. Fill large pot with water and heat to a low boil.
2. Put the Belgian chocolate chips into a metal bowl and set bowl in the simmering water. Be sure not to get any water into the bowl of chocolate! Let the chocolate slowly melt and stir so all chocolate melts evenly.
3. Once the chocolate is completely melted, pour into a chocolate mold or cookie cutter on a sheet of wax paper.
4. Sprinkle toppings (marshmallows, candy sprinkles, butterscotch chips) on top.
5. Chocolate can sit at room temperature and solidify over several hours, or place in a warm refrigerator (45-50 degrees) for about 30 minutes.
6. Remove cookie cutter or mold.
Makes 10 medium-sized hearts
Nutritional Information: Calories: 590; Fat: 26g; Cholesterol: 0mg; Sodium: 50mg; Total Carbohydrates: 95g; Dietary Fiber: 4g; Sugars: 67g; Protein: 1g.
Download your FREE ebook, The Power of Hope: 7 Inspirational Stories of People Rediscovering Faith, Hope and Love.