A dessert that's both sweet and spicy.
- Posted on Dec 11, 2013
Chocolate is always a Valentine's Day favorite. This year instead of the traditional candies, give this delectable dessert to your special love.
|1 box Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix||2 eggs|
|¼ c. water||6 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips|
|¼ c. vegetable oil||cinnamon|
|¼ c. milk||2 bananas|
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Lightly grease an 8X8-inch baking pan.
2. Place mix, water, oil, milk and eggs in large bowl and stir until fully mixed. Stir in chocolate chips and 2 a few dashes of cinnamon.
3. Pour into baking pan and spread evenly with a spoon.
4. Slice bananas into thin circles. Using your finger or a spoon, push slices evenly below the surface of the mix. Then smooth the top of mix with a spoon.
5. Bake 40 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool completely before cutting (this can take a few hours).
6. Add a few more dashes of cinnamon on top and serve.
Makes 15 brownies.
Nutritional Information (Serving size=1 brownie): Calories: 230; Fat: 9g; Cholesterol: 30mg; Sodium: 115mg; Total Carbohydrates: 36g; Dietary Fiber: 1g; Sugars: 26g; Protein: 3g.