Enhance your ice cream with the flavor of Georgia peaches.
Posted in , Jul 1, 2006
Summertime is the perfect time for Georgia peaches. With a four quart ice-cream maker, you can make this yummy, refreshing treat too. It has been a family favorite of ours for years.
2 cups sugar
2 12-oz cans evaporated milk
1 quart fresh peaches
1. Beat eggs. Add sugar and evaporated milk.
2. Peel and slice peaches and remove pits.
3. Combine peaches in blender with eggs, sugar and evaporated milk.
4. Fill blender to top with 2% milk. Blend well.
5. Freeze in ice-cream maker according to manufacturer's instructions.
Learn how this ice cream helped one mother.