Here are a dozen people who probably aren’t on your prayer list—but who ought to be.
Posted in , Apr 4, 2012
Need a little something to juice up your devotional life? Chances are you already have it. Here are 12 people who probably aren’t on your prayer list—but who ought to be:
1. The guy who cut you off in traffic
2. That rude store clerk or customer-service representative
3. The thoughtless person who caused you extra work and inconvenience
4. That ineffective mother whose kid is out of control
5. The homeless man who smells so bad your eyes water
6. That unbelievably bad candidate in the opposite political party
7. The person who volunteered to help you and then didn’t follow through
8. The Christian who disillusioned or bitterly disappointed you
9. The fraud who ripped you off
10. That man or woman you always think dislikes you
11. The coworker who embarrassed you
12. That friend whom you let down and now don’t want to see
Rule of thumb: When you see red, it’s almost always a red flag—to pray for the person who made you angry.